The Ball

Hey guys, i hope this new book will blow your mind.

I am telling you you are going to kill for this book.

Its my first daddy book and I hope you will truly love it.

Elizabeth's POV

Rafael lift me onto his desk with my legs wrapped around his waist.

He kiss me deeply as my hands roam to the back of his neck.

"You know that is prohibited ". He says roughly.

He rolled up my dress and pull down my under wear. I moaned as he slip two fingers in me.

" Ahhhhh".

"That's it baby girl, by the way when you were wearing those sexy lingerie i couldn't stop looking at you, i own you, your mine". He says roughly.

He kiss me at the sensitive spot behind my ear as he cupped my tiff nipples into his mouth and sucked on them. My Head went in crazy directions as he ran his mouth pass my navel and stopped right at my 'G' spot.

His tongue twirled in amazing ways as i fight myself not to screamed in pleasure.

"Ahhhhhhhhhh, please i need you".

He sucked harder and an harder, with his tongue.

"Don't cum". He says.

Sucking me more he gripped onto my ass as my legs fly to his shoulders.

"Please..........i need......... You now". I moaned.

Unbuckling his pants as he kiss my lips again. I could taste my self on his tongue as he plunge into me hard. Our skins slapping together like a congregation. I held onto the table as he took me roughly.

In and out of my womanhood like there was no ending.

"I...... want........  all...... of you ". I moaned as he stabbed harder.

He pushed his manhood into me and I felt it to my core.

He groaned and I screamed and he pull my hair.

I screamed loudly as he kiss me again and without question we both came.

With sweaty bodies we laying across the floor breathing heavily after what we had just done.

Flashback

Because my Dad is like the most popular / billionaire in this country when he held balls and almost everyone  in the city turns up. Well if they can afford it.

Tonight was the night he showed his collection of clothes, sex toys, and lingeries.

Yes that's what my Dad's company sells.

Unfortunately i was alone this afternoon without a date seeing that my boyfriend couldn't make it.

So i just walked on the Red carpet with my Dad's best friend Rafael since he said his wife was on a business trip.

Wearing my formal Red dress with a slight split at the side, and showing most of the space between my breast. While Rafael was wearing a Tux's with a Red bow tie.

We would almost look like a couple. Well we are, i mean not a couple couple, i mean two people just hanging out.

Er....... We both no I'm lying. We have been sleeping together for like almost a month and know one ever found out and I hope no one will.

We went in side and unexpectedly i was dragged by some girl that was to be a part of the show case.

"Lena broke her ankle yesterday while ice skating, can you do me a huge favor? ". Sasha asked.

" And what is that? ".

" To fill in for her, it will make a huge difference ". She says.

I looked at Rafael before i gave her an answer.

" Go do your thing, ill see you when your done". He says to me.

I went off to the dressing room and sat in the chair as they do over my hair and make up.

First was to display the toys. And of course displaying something means you have to play with it. Either with your tongue or hands.

Sabrina was first and it was about 20 girls in the dressing room by now.

I was next as i went out with an electronic vibrator.

I put it in my mouth then rub my hands up and down it. With doing that my eyes roam in search of Rafael.

And their he was at the third row eyes focus on me and everything i was doing. I bit my lips as i walk back in side the dressing room. They hurried to get me changed for the other out fit, they gave it to me and I put it on in the bathroom.

My favourite lingerie .

It was black with most of my breast showing at the side, with my long legs visible and mesh around my navel.

With black sexy high heels i model out and down the end of the stage. Now knowing exactly where Rafael is sitting my eyes travelled to where he was.

' I cant wait to fuck you '. He says as i read his lips.

I went inside and their he was, Rafael waiting for me. How did he get in here so fast. Well i guess just seeing me that way would definitely turn him on. And the dressing room isn't that far from where he was.

I put on my dress and everything, My hair was now dropped to my ass and he brought me to his office.

Hey guys, how was the first chapter

I hope you will like it.

Trust me this book is going to be the best i have ever wrote.