Breakfast

Hey guys

How is this book so far.

I hope you guys are enjoying it.

Elizabeth's POV

I woke up to the smell of bacon and  pan cakes. Mmmmmh i thought to myself.

I went to the bathroom and took a shower. I threw on one of Rafael's shirt seeing that it was in the bathroom.

I walk out of the room when i heard something fell to the ground in the room next door.

I slowly walk to the door and saw the most amazing, yet sexy sight in front of me.

I bit on my bottom lip hard as he went up and down. Building muscles was something i had always admired in movies but seeing Rafael do it was just planted a image of what he would do in the bed room.

Hot sweat ran down his body from his fore head down to his broad shoulders.

"Are you spying on me baby girl?". He asked looking at me.

"No i just heard something fell and i....... ". I couldn't continue what i was to say because at the moment he pulled his shirt over his head.

His perfect abs were socked with salty sweat and I could just picture my self licking them.

" What?". he asked

"Just........ ".

" Day dreaming ?". He asked again.

"Yeah".

"Well just remember you don't have to dream about sex because you can do anything you like around me ". He says.

" How do you know it was about sex?". I ask him.

"Because i know that look ".

I smile at the thought of him knowing me.

" You know you look much better in that shirt than me ". He says and kiss my lips.

" Really? ".

" Of course my baby girl, so ready to eat".

"What exactly are we eating? ". I asked him.

" Bacon and pan cakes, unless there is something else you want to eat?". He asked giving me the eyes.

I smiled, knowing what he was thinking about.

" No I'm starving, but for food". I said and drag him with me downstairs.

We sat at the table but acted normal because the helpers came around like every five minutes to see if we needed anything else.

My pan cakes were dying in syrup and whip cream. I love it this way even though it may look disgusting it taste really good .

"So what are we doing today? ". I ask him.

" Well i am going the office and since you are my assistant you have to come too ".

" Dammit". I said under my breath.

"What is it? ". He asked.

" I didn't bring anything to wear ".

" Oh you can wear my clothes ". He suggested.

" No that would be gross ". I said screeching my face.

" I'm kidding, the costume designer can get that sorted out ". He says and snap his finger.

A lady walked up to the table and I was brought to the dressing room where she gave me a blue skirt, a blouse to match, with a pink inside blouse to go alone with it. And of course black heels.

Only when i am going to work i wear these because the clerk my best friend forces me to, including my father.

They both feel that when you work in an office you must look professional.

Who are they kidding, that is what cause Rafael to get drawn to me in the first place.

Yeah he told me.

She fixed my hair as well and added a little lip gloss before I walk downstairs to where Rafael was waiting  on me.

"Is this okay?". I asked pointing to my outfit.

"You look amazing baby girl". He says and open the car door as i went in.

Hey guys

I know i know no sex but trust me it is going to be in the next chapter.

Please vote and comment