School

Elizabeth's POV

I was so happy when Daddy came over last night. He says only to call him daddy nothing else.

He kept me company after the while episode with Sebastian. So daddy insisted that one of the guards will take me to school and he will pick me up in the evening.

For the entire day i try to stay as far away as possible from both Sebastian, his Ex girl friend, and the other boy maniacs.

AT lunch of i had to bump into the girls. They practically throw my lunch on me and walked away. Lucky i had change of clothes and so i changed in the girls room after hours of crying asking god why does these things happen to me.

After school i called daddy and he said he is just getting off work he will be here soon to get me, i can just wait out side.

I sat on the near by bench waiting when i saw Sebastian and his new friends walk up. Aiden, Ryder, and Hakeem.

They all crowd around me and they boosted Sebastian to throw me to the ground as they all crowd around me.

I try my best to fight back as they tier my clothes. I kick Hakeem in the balls since he was on top of me and I ran backwards when i bumped into someone. I turned around to see daddy with two of his guards.

I hugged him tightly as i try to breath.

"What happened? ". He asked me as the guys ran in the direction i went and stopped i front of daddy and I." Did they do this". He gesture to my clothes.

I didn't answer and he instructed the guards to go after the guys who were now running.

I watched as the guards gave them punches, kicks and all kinds of painful things.

Daddy gave me a baton and said i was to hit them the way they hit me.

I followed his order and I use the baton and beat the hell out of them.

Blood was coming from their knees, nose, head where ever the guards and I have hit them.

Blood............ Blood....... Blood was all my head could say before i fainted.

****************

I woke up in a familiar environment Rafael's bed room.

I saw some clothes by the dresser set out and had my name one it.

I went to the bathroom for a shower, set my hair in a mess bun then head downstairs.

I was obviously alone because the house was silent. I went to the gym but didn't saw him so i went to a room that the door was cracked open.

I went inside and found myself exploring what it consisted.
They were like the sex toys from my Dads work place only because these were in glass frames.

I open a near by dresser and saw a while lot of condoms.

I turned around to step back out when i was scared to death by daddy coming to the door.

"Good morning ". He says huskily.

"Good morning daddy ". I replied like the child i am.

"What are you doing in here?". He asked but he didn't seem mad.

"I was looking for you, and the door was cracked ". I said to him.

" Oh sorry about that maybe it was Celine that cleaned and forgot to close it ". He said

***Read at your own risk this part includes sex so if you know your not comfortable reading these things just move on to the next chapter.******

" So what do you do in here?". I asked him.

"Do you want me to show you ". He asked.

I nod slightly as he told me to sit on a table near by.

He buckled my feet with cuffs, tie my Hands above my head and blind fold me with a kerchief.

Lifting my dress above my knees, pass my nable. He kissed me around my nipples while his hands roam freely on my body. His lips moved down to my hip bone, leaving shivers as he goes by. He went pass my section as he kiss my legs down to my toes then back up and stopped at my G centre.

He kissed it slightly as his tongue circles around my vulva. I moaned while acting  my back as he suck me dry. I moaned loudly as i cum and he drank all my liquid.

He spin me around as he unbuckle his pants. I heard the condom as he slip it on and his big boy plunge into me.

I moaned and claw the table. I scream as he went harder. Harder into me as he groan.

Or skins slapping together as he went slower this time. Sliding in and out of me as i moaned.

It feels so good. I love daddy. He take care of me. He makes me do things that i have never thought possible he makes me cum better than any one.

He lean in and kiss my lips and he drops him self on the table beside me.

Hey guys so yes you got what you wanted.

Sex

There it is you have it. I hope you enjoyed this chapter.

Please vote and comment.