Hang Out With Us

Hey guys

I know you all have been dying for me to update so i make things easter for you.

Wait that is if i don't leave you in suspense again.

Elizabeth's POV

Today was work again. I got up early so i could just go with Dad. Upon arrival i saw Rosalie and Josh at the door waiting for me.

They were good friends of mine but i hang out with Rosalie more, she is my best friend.

We hang out at lunch and unexpectedly they invited some guy seeing that Sebastian and I had broken up.

I didn't speak to daddy today because of course my Dad came back and I was mostly around him.

The guy was checking me out but i was not interested. He kept talking to me and I kept avoiding him. At one point i just wanted to leave. But then something happened.

Daddy walked into the restaurant and came straight over to our table.

"Do you mind, we have work to do". He says to me.

"But i am on lunch". I said to him.

"You can have lunch with me, and me only". He says giving me the look as i got up.

I follow him out but thank god it didn't draw any suspicions because i was his assistant.

We got in his car, i mean, limozine and  he instructed the driver where to go.

I looked over at him as his cheek bones tighten.

"Daddy is everything okay? ". I asked him.

" No, everything is not okay, you were suppose to be with me for lunch, you shouldn't even be sitting next to that guy ". He says angrily.

" I didn't know he was going to be there , Rose invited him, and you know she and josh are the only friends i have, cant i hang out with my friends again?". I said to him.

He scratched his neck and looked out the window.

"Baby girl i just don't want you out of my sight, i am not being over protective or anything but, i...... I Just ".

" Your just jealous is that what it is, is that what this is about?".

"Yes i admit it, i am jealous, i don't like seeing you with other guys and just so you know we are not arguing ".

" Then what are we doing?". I asked him and he looked away from me. "Your the one who got angry in the first place.

" You have to understand, i own you, your nobody else's but mine ".

" So what am I your little toy now is that what i am to you, you just use me to satisfy your needs and get what you want, i thought you loved me, i thought you would be happy that u at least have one friend, i thought you would understand my life ". I said now crying.

" Look I'm sorry okay, but i do love you, and I do understand, but you have to understand how strong my feelings are for you, and don't ever say that your a toy to me, you would never become that low to me, and baby girl i am happy, because you make me happy". He said and touched my cheek to brush the tear away.

I looked at him and he stare at me deep in my eyes.

"I love you, baby girl ".

"I love you too daddy". I said as he kiss me.

I kissed him back as he pressed a button to block the sound from going to the front so the driver wouldn't hear as we got down to business.

Daddy kissed my lips,

Daddy kiss my legs

Daddy kissed my inner part

Daddy make me moan

Daddy had my legs on his shoulders

Daddy sucked me dry

Daddy squeezed my thighs as he eat my prize.

Hey guys how was this chapter.

Pleas  vote and comment