So Called Normal Life

Hey guys so how was my chapter 1

I hope you are loving g this book as much as i am

Elizabeth POV

I walk down the hall of Manley Collage as images from the balls flash back in my memory.

Someone covered my eyes from behind and I smiled already knowing who it is.

"Okay Sebastian, first question why weren't you at the balls last night?". I asked.

He uncovered my eyes and came i front of me.

"I was caught up with some family issues ". He says.

" But i told you about it like 2 week before".

" It was unexpected ". He tells me.

" Okay fine, don't let it happen next time".

"It wont, i promise". He says and kiss my lips.

We walk to class together and practically i have no other friend on campus a part from my books and Sebastian.

We went in side and as usual Mr Johnson is always late. If your late he has something to say but when he is late you should just sit and wait for him.

Sometimes he doesn't even show.

I sat at my usual seat and Sebastian sat next to me.

With my book open in front of me, i focus on nothing else a part from the studying. As the three jocks of my school walk by. Aiden, Ryder and Hakeem.

"Hey puffball how was the balls......... last night, i heard you tripped and fell on your face". Aiden mocked.

"Packkkkaa, packkkka". Hakeem teased like a foul.

I didn't look up from my book to see them laughing their ugly faces off.

Welcome to the hell i have to go through at school. First in highschool now in collage. And there is no one i can tell about it.

******************

After school i head to the parking lot where i met up on my other three friends. Kasey, Kenny, and Cleo.

The three bitches at my school. They sleep with practically any and every one that has a dick.

I don't even have to test if they have diseases because its quit obvious on their faces.

"Hey bimbo, cant you get some new clothes, you look like a poor hopeless trash on the street ". Kasey tease.

The other two laugh like witches in a castle like in Cinderella .

" You know what Kasey why don't you stop being such a whore all the time and just settle". I snapped.

Maybe i shouldn't have done that because her face got red and she slapped me a cross mine. I bet her finger prints are very clear.

Kasey is Sebastian's Ex girlfriend, ever since he dumped her she became this  Bitch no one can stand.

Tears filled my eyes as they mocked and laugh at me.

"Not so brave now are yuh, who are you to say i am a whore, i am not a whore i just sleep with guys for fun, a whore is a person who sleeps around and they are not the same things ".

" It kinda is". Kenny said to her.

"Kenny shhh, don't make me look like an idiot cause  I'm not, and I told you to stop correcting me!". Kasey yelled at her.

"But Kasey when you say something wrong we are to correct you, so you don't look like an idiot ". Cleo says.

" Cleo, sweety, shut Up! ". Kasey yells.

They all walked away after stepping all over my books and feet.

In high heels at that.

I got up off the ground and walk to my car. A Red Porsche that i got for my birthday last year.

I drove out of the parking lot and home where i could be myself.

Thankfully Dad was not home, unless i would have to explain what happened to my face.

This evening wasn't my shift to work so i didn't go anywhere but in my room.

I went to the bathroom to take a shower and examined my body. The place where Kasey had stepped were visible and tears spilled from my eyes again.

The red mark across my face was still bright in sight as i wash my face with the water.

My mom wouldn't have wanted this kind of life for me. When she was on her dying bed the last thing she said to me was to have courage.

I cried harder because everyday at school i fail her.

I went in the shower and wash myself as cried harder.

Hey guys

How was this chapter

Please vote and comment,