Hi Wife

Hey guys so sorry for leaving you in suspense in the previous chapter.

I'm so sorry

Well kind of

No I'm not

Its fun leaving you guys in suspense

It makes you think out of the box.

Rafael's POV

"That was fun ". I whisper into my baby girl's ear as i open the door to my office when we bumped into..........   my wife.

What is she doing here.
She didn't even call to say she was coming back.
What if i was you know doing something  else.
Something of importance.
Like talking with my baby girl.

"What a surprise, hi darling, i didn't expect you to be back until next month, what changed?". I asked planting a fake smile on my face.

"Hi sweetheart, you know i couldn't wait to see my favourite person in the world". She says hugging me.

I know she was lying but i just rolled with the flow.
Its either because the meeting was cancelled or she just got tired of her little friends dick.

Because trust me i know she is having an affair.

But i don't care.

I mean I'm having the time of my life with someone special too.

"I know sweetie ". I said and kissed her cheek.

" Oh is this Elizabeth, so glad to see you, you've grown so big, I'm telling you, kids just don't stay on the ground anymore". She says a gave my baby girl one of her dashing smiles.

"Honey i wouldn't consider My....... I mean Lizzy a kid anymore, she's practically an adult, she is in collage remember, her last year". I corrected her and myself as i realise my slip up.

"Well in that case, you even got more beautiful ". She exaggerated.

" You know honey, we have a lot of work to do, because Zach isn't in town and its only us two with a lot of paper work ". I said just to get rid of her.

" Okay sweetheart, i leave you guys to it". She says and kiss me good bye as she rub my baby girl's cheek.

When i was clear she was gone i looked over at my princess.

"I'm so sorry, i didn't know she was gonna be back until next month". I said to her as she sat.

"You know what that means right, i have to go home and.......... ".

" Shhh....... your not going anywhere, you can stay just the same until Zach gets back, and trust me she will be gone by tomorrow". I said to make her feel better.

"How do you know that?". She asked.

"Because I'm gonna schedule her another meeting, and don't worry i wont have sex with her, your all i want".

"But we have to be careful, we almost got caught just now, by your wife". She says worried.

"Don't worry, even if she did suspect anything she cant be mad because she is cheating too, i told you that". I said kneeling in front of her.

"I know but you guys are still married and....... ".

" Baby girl, you worry too much everything is going to be fine". I said and lift her cheek.

As i was to bring my lips to hers there was a knock at the door then it flung open.

"Sir there's....... ". Victoria paused when she saw us.

" I was just assuring her not to worry because her Dad will be fine". I said to the suspicious Vicky.

"Oh sweetie, he will be just fine, don't worry about him,  he will be  back I'm just a few days ". Victoria said to her and she nodded.

Have i mentioned that Victoria is Zach's assistant who is deeply i love with him.

Zach had no idea but i know love when i see it and trust me she is. She is head over heels for him. Right now she is more worried than my baby girl.

"Thanks Vick". Lizzy says.

"Am these are some more Paper work from Mr Palmer in New York i reviewed it already i just need your signature ". Victoria said handing me the papers as i sign them.

" Okay ". I said as she gave us a smile before she left.

" See what I'm talking about ". Lizzy says and got up.

" But........ ".

" No buts, we don't bring our personal needs to work ". She says like a professional.

" Okay if that's what you want". I said to her before she walked out.

Hey guys

I know this chapter is short but do you think his wife is really cheating?

Do you think any one will find out about them?

Do you think his wife loves him?

Do you think Victoria saw anything?

Please vote and comment