The Weekend

Hello again guys

How is the chapters so far

I hope you are liking them.

Elizabeth POV

Unfortunately Dad is going to be away for a month according to his business trip, not that i am complaining but i know he is not happy. He told Rafael to look after me while he was away and so i was on my way over to his house as i speak.

I am worried about my Dad though, he is drowning him self in work ever since mom died.

And next month will be their anniversary which means he is going to be avoiding me.

I arrived at Rafael's mansion with extra clothes to stay the night.

He met me at the door and kiss my cheek which cause them to get red instantly.

He took my bag and went up to his room and I followed suit.

"I though i was going to stay in one of the extra rooms". I said to him.

"No no no are you crazy, your sleeping with me and don't worry Isabel haven't being in this room for years ". He said.

" Okay, so are we just going to sleep". I ask him.

"Good question". He says walking over to me.

Since we were alone he kissed my lips as his hands travel slowly down to cup my butt cheeks.

Not being able to touch him back was like torture.

I break away from the kiss and look up at him.

"Can i ask you something?".

"Yea sure, you have my attention ". He says looking down hard at my lips.

" Why cant i touch you?".

"........... Because it hurts each time, like it burns me". He says.

I held onto his shirt and look up to meet his eyes.

"Can i, please". I said.

He nodded and looked down at me as i pulled each button.

There were marks from his shoulder down to his abdomen, like knifes.

"Were you in the army ?". I asked him

"Yeah".

"What happened?". I asked him.

"Do i have to talk about it?".

"Not if you don't want to".

"I don't want to, not yet anyways". He says.

"Can i at least touch you?". I questioned.

He nod again as i touched his shoulder. He tensed as my fingers travel down to his perfectly lined abs.

"Its okay". I said softly.

Kissing his neck, then his shoulder, then his little tits. His eyes doesn't leave me as he watch my every move.

Lifting me around his waist putting me gently onto his bed as he unbuckle my pants. I throw my blouse over my head as he kiss my breast.

Rising off me, he opened his draw took out a condom, a kerchief and a hand cuff.

He use the kerchief to blind fold me as he hand cuffed my hands above my head.

I could hear as he bolt the door and unbuckle his pants. Climbing back on the bed he kissed my navel and down my lady part leaving tingles every where he passed. His tongue did crazy things to my lady part as i moaned for a release, turning me around my ass now facing him he pushed his big boy into me.

"Ahhhhhh". I screamed. He plunge into me again as i cried for a release. "Please take it off". I said fighting my hands to be freed.

"Scream daddy for me baby girl". He says as the sound of our skins slapping together became louder and louder.

".......... Please........ ". I said as i screamed in pleasure again.

" Call me daddy". He says in a groaned.

"D....... Daddy". I moaned the name off my tongue.

My hands were freed as he spin me around without pulling out.

Holding onto my waist for support he pushed into me as i held onto his shoulder.

Rolling over so now i was on top i ride him hard as he groaned.

Our breath mixed as i lean forward to meet him for a long hot kiss.

"Ride me baby girl ". He groaned.

I held onto the bed head as i rode him back and forth.

" Yes....... Yes....... Yes..... ". I moaned.

My hair hung down in my face and I move my head back.

Almost at my ending we both screamed as we came.

I gave him one last kiss before i tried to move.

" Don't get up". He says.

Feeling his boy beating inside me i looked down at him weird.

"Why shouldn't i move?". I asked him.

"Just stay on top of me". He says with his hands on my ass.

He scanned my body like an x-tray machine as i try to get my breathing back to normal

Hey guys

How was this chapter

I hope you are enjoying my new book

Please vote and comment