Hospital

Rafael's POV

I couldn't be myself. I just couldn't. My baby girl hit by a truth and thrown across the ground like an animal. Blood spilled from her body as she laid helplessly. I ran over to her as i called the ambulance and the police.

In lesson than 15 minutes they both drove up I was by her side as they placed her on the stretcher. And the police arrested the driver. I just couldn't live with myself if i lost her.

They attached her to the oxygen supplier and I just kept panicking and holding onto my head.

Praying, hoping she will be okay. We got to the hospital and they pushed her inside. I called for the best doctor and he assisted as they pushed her into a room.

Zach's car pulled up and he looked devastated just as i was right now.

Why would she even think of going across the road without looking, she know i cant live without her. This is all Zach's fault. I'm not going to say it but trust me if i lose my baby girl it will be the last of us both.

The doctor came back out and he didn't look like he was going to give good news.

"I'm so sorry gentle men but she lost a lot of blood...... She's in a coma ".

" Please, please no i cant lose her she..... I lost her Mother the same way i cant lose her too, please do your best, i cant lose her ". Zach pleaded.

" I'm sorry sir but now its in the lord hands".

"In the lords hands, i don't want anything to happen to my fiance, i swear if anything happens to her i will....... ".

" Si..... Sir, she is in good hands, she will be fine". He says cutting me off.

**********

I entered her room feeling a huge burden on my shoulders.

She laid helplessly on the bed with bandages around her head.

I held her fingers as i kissed them gently.

"I'm so sorry i failed you". I whispered.

My eyes felt puffy and heavy as the door opened and Zach walked in.

"Can i talk to you for a minute". He says and I got up after i kissed her fore head.

*****************

"Yeah". I said as i close the door behind me.

"You have to go ". He says.

" I am not leaving her until she wakes up ".

" I cant trust you around my daughter. Look at what you did Rafael ". He says.

" What i did, Zach this is all your fault, you made all of this happen ".

" Yes because i am not going to accept you being with my daughter ". He says.

" Zach i have being with her before she even went to collage, i know her, i know her better than you, i love your daughter and that is it, i want to marry her, and this time, for love ".

" Rafael what is love? ".

" Something you clearly cant understand ". I said and walked away from him and back into my baby girls room.

I sat by her and waited.

*****************

It has now been 2 week since the accident and my baby girl still haven't woken up.

Zach and I keep a distance between each other and I avoid him to the fullest.

He came to visit every now and then but since he insisted on not accepting our relationship he haven't given me back my job. He on the other hand refuse to stop working and be there for his daughter.

I know he trust me in some way he just don't want to say it to my face.

****************

A month passed and she still haven't woken up. I was now getting worried. And my mind was going to explode with what if questions.

I lay beside her as a nurse came in to check on her and also me because i haven't ate in two days. She insisted that i got something to eat and I told her i would just order something in because i didn't want to leave my baby girl alone.

******************

It was now Saturday the first of the next month and I was on my way to the hospital.

My phone rang just then and I looked to see it was the hospital.

I hurriedly answered and thank god it was good news. She woke up.

Yes

She woke up.

I raced to the hospital and ran on my hands inside.

I was so happy

I am a happy man

I burst through her room and she was sat up in her bed and being fed by on of the nurses.

With a big smile of overwhelm on my face i took the soup from the nurses hand.

"My baby girl ". I said after the nurses had left.

I hugged her close to me and I feel her tears as they fall.

" Promise me you will never ever scare me like that again?".

"I promise daddy ". She says.

" I love you ".

She looked at me shocked and I smiled.

" What?".

"I said i love you ". I repeat myself.

" You said it ". She says excitedly.

" I did, i do love you ".

" Daddy i love you too ". She says and kiss my lips.

Its so good to see her smile again.

So good to see her happy

So good to have her in my arms

So good

" Elizabeth ". I heard someone say from behind.

" Dad i..... ".

" You don't have to explain, i have been avoiding my best friend for week, months and I am so sorry, it was my fault that you ran into that truck, it was all my fault and I....... I accept you two being together, you guys are the perfect match, and I love you both ".

" I love you Dad ". My baby girl said as Zach walked over to us and we all engulfed into a big hug.

Hey guys so i guys it world out

3 more chapters to go.

Please vote and comment