Epilogue

I really hope you enjoyed reading my book. This is just the first series of my daddy book.

I really hope you liked it.

Rafael's POV

Getting married for the second time is a whole lot of work. But baby sitting my wife when she use to have morning sickness still isn't as much work as waiting nine months with a woman who has the tummy of a lion and eat everything that gets to her mouth.

Who would have known that waiting hours in a labour room filled with doctors and nurses and a woman you love but is squeezing the living day lights out of you would be so much work.

My baby girl squeeze my hands until they got red and I had to switch around.

Who would have known that a pregnant lady would be so damn strong.

Unexpectedly it was two beautiful babies. No wonder she was killing me. A beautiful baby girl that resembles my baby girl and a handsome baby boy that resembles me her next baby boy.

Seems like its a win win situation so we both owe each other.

She looked at me and smile that sexy smile which i love.

The nurses took the babies to get cleaned up and I look over at my beautiful wife.

She was still holding onto my arm but not as tight as before.

"I love you Elizabeth Ryan ". I said to her taking her lips

" I love you too Rafael Ryan ". She says and and kiss me back.

****************

2 year later

"Dad Dad". My 2 year old daughter ran towards me as her Brother chases after her.

She giggles as i lift her up in my arms.

Alec tugs on my pants and I lift him up as well. They both gave each other glares as i looked at them both and laugh.

They lean in to each other and started to hit each other with the palm of their little hands.

"Okay, okay ". I said and place them back on the floor.

" Alec its not okay to hit your Sister ". I said to him then whisper in his ear to be a man.

" Alexandra its not okay to hit your Brother ". I said to her then whisper in her ear to not let him take advantage of her.

They both started to fight and I was laughing my ass off at the two when i heard foot steps coming towards us.

I know it was my baby girl. I quickly sat down and pretend to be busy.

" Okay stop fighting you two mommy is coming ". They both stopped and sat down and pretend to be playing with each other as my baby girl walked in.

" Stop pretending you three". She said bending the corner.

"Please, we weren't pretending, am i right guys?".

" No ". They both said getting me busted.

" Oh come on, i would have said yes ". I said to them as i receive a slap from my baby girl.

" You need to stop letting them fight all the time ". She says to me like a responsible parents.

" You need to lighten up ".

" Oh do i?". She says walking to me.

"Yes you do ". I said covering the distance.

She planted her lips on mine and who am i to refuse them.