Elevators Make Me Horny

Hey guys how are you enjoying my           new book.

I hope you guys like it so far.

I know i love it and I am not being bias i really love it.

Elizabeth's POV

We both got out of the car and was on our way to the front desk to sign in when my best friend Rosalie greeted me.

"Oh em gee, Liz you look amazing, i wonder who the lucky guy that picks you up will be ". She says exaggerating as usual.

" Hey Rose, nice to see you too, but i don't know about the guy stuff because its being a while since i have seen Sebastian ". I said to her as i sign the book.

She knows about most of the drama that happens at my school because she always kills me if i don't high light her.

But of course she doesn't know anything about Rafael.

" Sorry to her that sweetie, what do you say, i fix you up nice and you go over there later in something sexy". She suggested.

Rafael was standing beside me so he was hear our conversation.

And I know by now that he doesn't like when i talk about Sebastian around him.

" I'm not sure, remember Dad is not in town and I don't want to get in any trouble with him because he told me to stay with Rafael, because he is worried that something will happen to me ". I tell her sympathetically so she would fall for it.

" Okay maybe some other time then". She says with a smile as i told her i would see her for lunch and walk to the elevator to go up to the floor that Rafael and I worked on.

Other workers came in with us and I had to stand in front of Rafael because there was more than 10 people in with us in the elevator.

By the time we got to the 3rd floor i could feel something hard and stiff on my butt.

Luckily they stopped at the 4th floor so we were alone in the elevator to go up to the 10th floor.

He placed his bag on the floor and back me up on the wall of the elevator placing both his hand above my head.

"Have i ever told you that elevators make me horny? ". He asked.

" No". I said finding it hard to look straight at him.

"Well now you no". He says. "And you had that sexy ass of yours rubbing on me,  makes me want you more".

I swallowed hard as his eyes traveled down to my lips.

"Am..... Y.... You realise that....... We... We are at w..... Work right". I find myself stuttering out the few words.

"And, its the best place to be freed and we are all alone ". He says as his hot breath tickles my ear.

Thank god camera's were not installed in these things.

He bit me lightly on my neck as his hands roam my body.

Touching me slowly and seductively.

My chest rise and fall needing his lips on mine. His erection rub against my legs and I could feel myself already getting moist.

I have no idea how he has this effect on me.

One touch, just one touch and it makes me my mind goes crazy.

He unbuckle his pants and use his hands to pull up my skirt and push my under wear to the side after he slipped a condom on.

Without asking he push himself in me as i moaned. Grabbing onto the wall for support as he groaned and push into me again.

He held onto my waist as he used one hand   to lift one of my legs and the other rest on my floor.

I moan and he groaned as he watch the count down of the numbers on the elevator.

We were now at the 6th floor as he push harder into me.

Before we arrived at the 8th floor he came.

He bit on my neck hard as i moaned.

********************

We were dressed again before the count down to 9 as the door open to our floor.

We acted normal walking in as i walked with Rafael to his office.

"That was fun". He whispers in my ear as we walked in.

I smiled as we walked in and bumped into...............

Hey guys

You know i was writing this chapter and I'm like i have never left you guys in suspense and I'm like how is that possible

So i did it

Please vote and comment