In The Pool

Hey guys

How was the last chapter i hope your enjoying my book

If your not comfortable reading sex scene don't read this chapter but if you think you can manage your free to.

Elizabeth's POV

I left work and went over to daddy's house. My Dad wouldn't be home because he is going on a date. And I was surprised it was that girl from work.

So i had the time to go over to daddy's house which i didn't mind. When i got there i was stunned because the maids brought me to where he was.

In his pool house. I didn't bring any change of clothes and I didn't wear any swim shit.

"Hi baby girl". He greeted me.

"Hi daddy, why didn't you tell me we were going swimming i would at least bring change of clothes ".

" Who says you need clothes, i don't have on any ". He says swimming around naked.

Wow.............

" Okay, so i am guessing you want me to join you naked?". I asked him.

"Of course get in". He says.

Since we were alone, i stripped myself as daddy watched me. I jumped in the water and came back on top but i didn't see daddy.

I felt something touch my legs and I looked down to see him.
He kissed my lips and I moan against them.

"I love it when you moan".

"Do you? ".

" Yeah i do". He says and bring my body closer to his.

I wrap my arms around him as he lift my legs around his.

"I want you". He says roughly as i felt his hard boy against my womanhood.

"Then take me, I'm all yours ". I said to him kissing his neck as i ran my fingers down his chest seductively.

" My baby girl, your touch always makes me shiver, i really want to shiver my dick into you". He says and push him self into me.

I gasp and sank my nails into his back.

He push into me and I moaned rising up and down.

His grip on my waist tighten and the water moved with or body flow. He sucked on my nipples as i moan and my chest rise and fall as our bare skin crash against each other.

"You taste so good". He says and push me against the pool side.

He held one legs in his hands and plunge deep into me.

My head went crazy as the pleasure take over me. I bit my lips as he bit me lightly on my nipples.

He tugged on them as i screamed louder.

"Daddy.......... Ahhh". I moan.

"My........ baby........ girl.......". He groaned.

He stab me harder and my body shook as i came.

****************

Daddy had ordered cheese pizza for me and pepperoni for him self and the maids had brought it to the living room where we were now watching a movie. Still without clothing, we were only wrapped in towels.

We ate as we watched fifty shades darker. Christian Grey is so hot i would definitely have a day with him.

He is like daddy, caring, rough, and good at sex.

I Love them that way.

I was laying on daddy's lap as i watch as Christian took Anastasia on the pool table.

Jeez he is rough.

He pushes him self into her and I try hard to calm down my hormones.
But they were already out of control. I turned to daddy who was already looking at me.

As if reading my mind he lift me to his lap and remove the towel from his waist as i removed mine. I centered myself on him and began to ride him back and forth.

I kiss his neck and he helped him self to my nipples as i use my hands to guide my hair back.

I moan as he rest back and I took charge. He watched me move and I was a little timid at first but then i got use to it and rode him like crazy. In and out like a water slide.

Hey guys how was this chapter.

Please vote and comment

Oh i almost forgot if you want me to update you have to tell me. Okay