The Big News

Hey guys

So how are you enjoying my new book

I thank you all who are supporting me, thank you for the comments, i love you guys, you really make a difference thank you.

Rafael's POV

After work i gave two of my guards orders to go and stay with Lizzy because i didn't want her to be alone even though Zach had his guards there.

I went up to my bed room and was surprised when i saw what i saw, Isabel was in my bed. My fucking bed.

"What the hell are you doing in here? ". I asked.

" Come on baby, its been a while and I'm leaving tomorrow, please ". She says removing her clothes.

"Trust me, yes its been a while, years, but i don't want that any more". I said pointing to her.

"You don't want me".

"Exactly".

"But, i want you ". She wined

" I'm just not in the mood, even if i was you wouldn't be who I want".

"Look i know i cheated on you but that part of my life is behind me ". She says.

" I wonder why all of a sudden".

"Because i love you and I want to spend the rest of my life with you ". She says lying.

" Stop lying to yourself, it only makes things worse, now get out of my room". I said to her harshly.

"Why don't you take me out ". She says still flirting.

" If i take you out its going to be by your hair or your feet, so you decide". I said to her.

"Why are you being this way?". She asked noticing my difference finally.

"I'm seeing someone". I said to her.

"Who is she? ".

" You don't have to worry about that, so can you just tell me what the hell you were doing in my room?".

"I was waiting for you to tell you that, i.... I'm pregnant ".

" Oh, good luck". I said.

"Good luck that's it, its yours ". She says.

" That's the craziest thing i have ever heard you say, its mine, Isabel go fuck your self i want nothing to do with you, i don't ever want to see you again, i want a divorce like today". I said to her and walked out.

I head downstairs called my lawyer and told him that i wanted him to get the paper work ready.

I have been waiting for this my while life. I wasn't happy from the day i marry her, she practically asked me for a ring, she left her husband for me and now I'm glad she is leaving me for some piece of shit, i have never been happier, My baby girl and I can live happy, without interference thank god.

I heard her coming from the stairs with her luggage and I praise the lord even more.

"I told a cab to pick you up, so he is out side waiting ". I said to her.

" A cab, your going to send me a way in a cab, why cant your driver take me? ".

" Because i want nothing to do with you, if your not satisfied you are always free to walk". I said.

"Thanks but no thanks, good bye Rafael, have a nice life ".

" Bye, My life is already nice because your gone".

She turned to face me with tears in her eyes and I turn my back and laugh on my way up the stairs.

As i got to my room i called my baby girl.

On the second ring she picked up.

"Hello". I heard her sweet sexy voice.

"Hi baby girl, do you want to come to my house now, the witch is gone, and I divorced her, i am a free man, although you have me, i am all yours baby". I said to her.

"That's great I'm so happy for you....... ".

" Hey baby you wanna come back in bed now I'm getting cold so get off the phone ". I heard another voice say.

" Who is there with you? ". I asked her.

" No one, its no body don't worry about me". She says and I know she was lying, she is also scared i can hear it in he voice.

"Baby come on they can wait until after we are done ". The manly voice says before the phone hung up..

I could feel my body heating up and I ran down the stairs three steps at a time.

I told her to stay away from boys. I don't want her with any one else but me. She is mine, all mine.

I grabbed the car keys and drove myself to her house within 15 minutes.

Her car was parked in its usual spot and the other car was parked in my spot.

Who does he think he is.

I got out of the car and rush into the house without knocking. I ran straight up to her room and burst the door open.

Some guy was on top of her and she was fighting to get him off, I growled.

"Get the fuck off her!". I said with the raise of my voice.

"Rafael, help ........ ".

" Get out ". I said to him as he ran around to pick up his clothes.

He ran pass me and I instructed one of the guards to give him a little taste of nature before he leaves.

I look over at my baby girl and she brought the sheet to cover her face.

I could hear as she cries.

"I'm sorry". She says. "I thought he was only here because its been a while since he saw me but when he hung up the phone...... He...... He throw me on the bed came........... On top of me....... And....... And.......". She paused to cry.

"Its Okay, I'm here, okay, its gonna be alright". I said to her as i hug her close to my body.

I lay in bed with her as she drifted off to sleep,and a couple minutes of watching her and then my eyes got lazy and I dosed off as well.

Hey guys how was this chapter

I hope you like it.

Again no sex but soon.

I am so glad he divorced his wife, who is with me in that one please vote and comment