□ Chapter 1: Let It Begin (: □

(Location: New York, New York)

Snookie P.O.V:

As me and Prince drove around New York visiting different places and shopping around I was so happy! Everything has been good so far, Jacob is still MIA, and I'm closer to meeting this Cat girl, but he doesn't know that and he won't. I had a feeling she wanted to meet me to which made me even more excited. Anyways, as we looked around Rue 21 Princeton came to me squealing in excitement, for what reason? I don't know.

Princeton: BABY BABY BABY!!! *squeals*

Me: What?! And stop squealing people are looking.

Princeton: So?! Anyways, looked what I found.

Me: A stuffed animal? -.- That's what you're squealing to me about?!

Princeton: Don't you think its cute like me?

Me: Its okay...I guess..*shrugs* But you are adorable. *pinches his cheeks*

Princeton: Your no help. *pushes her*

Me: At least I said you were cute, and don't push me! *pushes him back*

Princeton: Whatever, I don't have to argue with you.

Me: I'm glad. *looks through shirts*

Princeton: They have Adventure Time shirts....*raises eyebrow*

Me: OMG! *picks out one* I found one in my size!

Princeton: What about me?! *looks through stack*

As Princeton tried to find his, I went into the dressing room to try it on and it fitted perfectly. I walked out to see Princeton with a look on his face. "Give.me.the.shirt." He just looked at me like he was reready to fight. First of all, this is MY shirt and I found it first! He's not gonna get this shirt, over my dead body. Then all of a sudden he jumps on me.

Me: PRINCE MOVE! *pushes him off*

Princeton: GIVE ME THAT SHIRT I WANTED IT FIRST! *jumps back on her*

Me: But I grabbed it first! *jumps on him*

Princeton: GIVE IIT! *pushes her*

Me: Over my beautiful body HELL NO! *hits him*

Princeton: AAAAAAHHHH!!! *jumps on her*

Me: GET OFF OF ME ITS JUST A DAMN SHIRT!

Princeton: WELL YOU WOULD GIVE IT TO ME!

Me: SHUT UP AND DON'T GET SMART! *kicks him*

Princeton: GIIIVVEEE IIIITT!!! *pins her down*

Me: HERE! TAKE THE FUCKING SHIRT I'LL FIND SOMETHING ELSE! *pushes him off of her*

Princeton: Yayyyyy. *claps*

Me: I can't believe you'll argue over a freaking shirt. *gets up*

Next thing you know, all eyes were on us. "WHAT?" We both said and everyone returned to what they were doing. He is so unbelievable. I went into another stack and picked me out a Marilyne Monroe shirt and went to try it on. After picking out all our clothes and paying for them we walked out but I realized he didn't have the shirt with him.

Me: Prince?

Princeton: Yea?

Me: Where's the shirt?