✈ Chapter 14: A New Bestfriend *Bonus* ✈

( Location: Still ATL )

- C A T -

"Cat, you're on in 20 minutes." My manager said peaking into the room. I gave her a simple okay and as I did a last minute fix up on my outfit which was a fitted CM Jersey crop top that had colorful graffiti designs on it, Helmunt Lang Jersey leggings (black) & Pink converses with a think black jacket wrapped around my waist and my hair flat iron but slightly curled.

5 minutes later, Nene came in with a bag of candy. "This is from Mr. Rayan Lopez." That's was sweet of him. She sat the bag on the counter, and I offered for her to get some.

Me: Where's Snookie & Dejsha?

Nene: Oh their around here somewhere..maybe doing some boy watching.

Me: I don't blame them. *shrugs*

Nene: Right! *highfives her*

Me: So how's it going with you & Jacob?

Nene: Its fine, we're taking everything nice & slow but all in all, its good.

Me:......I mean, I still don't see how you can go out with him, but I'm not complaining.

Nene: *laughs* Okay, so MAYBE he is a little..crazy, but that's good right?!

Me: Yea, it is. At least he is fun and he doesn't bore you!

Nene: True, and let's not forget how adorable he can get!

Me: Yeess! BUT, don't let that sweet face fool you. I hear he can be a freak just like that.

Nene: Snookie told you?

Me: She could have, would have, should have, but she didn't. But I'm happy for you.

Nene: Thank you. :)

Me: You're welcome. *eats kit kats*

When Snookie and Dejsha walked in, I offered them some candy and they dug in. I usually don't share candy, but this is something different. I feel kinda close to my new friends and I have a feeling I can trust them. As we all chilled and talked about girl things like movies, boys, marriage, kids, and all there was a knock on my door. Snookie went to open it and there was a large gift basket with Candy and a teddy bear in it. Ray so sweet. Dejsha sat the basket down on the table. "Here's a note." She said taking it out of the basket. "Let me see it. Must be from Ray." I said. She handed it to me and I opened it to read:

I got a sweet tooth & its just for you; Who said you can't have a cake & eat it too?

                                   - Diggy

"O.0" That really scared me now. I think he's taking it to the next level now. When the girls read it, I could tell is scared them a little. "Damn Cat. You HAVE TO tell Ray about this before it gets out of hand." Nene said. She right. Diggy is taking this friendship thing a little serious. I don't even think its a friendship anymore. Maybe its something more to him in his mind.

Snookie: At least we have all this free candy. *shrugs*

Me: I'm not eating it, he might done something to it!

Snookie: I HIGHLY doubt that. *about to get some candy*

Dejsha: Snookie No! *pops hand*

Snookie: Ow! W-why?! We can't just let all this delicious chocolate go to waste!

Nene: It could be poisonous for all we know!