※ Chapter 24: Suspicions Are Rising/Uneasy Feeling ※

Can everyone please go check out @NiyonnaLatrice 's books please and follow her? She's such a sweetheart :)

______________

Later On That Day ( Houston, Texas )

R A Y R A Y

"CANADA HERE WE COME!!" Snookie yelled running around packing her things. "I hear they got good bacon." Prod said handing Cat her suit case. I gave him a look. "You would know." I said to him. "COP THAT FOREIGN HOES." Snookie came back in running around yelling. "Girl hush." Cat said laughing. Since we men where done packing, we helped the girls out. I could help but look at Cat in a certain way though. I'm starting to feel some type of way with her, honestly. But I don't think my feelings are true.

"You okay?" Cat asked, wrapping her arms around my waist.

"Yeah, just thinking."

She looked up at me. "You've been doing a lot of thinking lately...is everything alright?" She asked looking me in the eyes trying to see right through me.

"Uh, yea, everythings okay." I said.

"You sure?" She said slightly pulling away.

"Yeah, don't worry." I waved it off.

"Okay." She shrugged and began to grab her things to take them outside. I made sure I helped her with the heavier loads.

Now, don't get me wrong, I care for Cat and I do love her, but I don't think its the type of love she has for me. I don't Konie though...my feelings are mixed for her right now.

Before going back into the house to get one mast bag, Prod stopped me in my tracks.

"You're feeling her aren't you?" He asked me.

"What are you-" Before I could finish my sentence, he cut me off.

"Don't try to deny it Ray. You're in love with Cat aren't you?"

I sighed. "I mean...I-I don't know how I feel. My feelings are kind of mixed for her right now." I said shrugging.

"I know you are." He said crossing his arms.

"How would you know?" I asked him.

"Because one minute you're showing the girl PDA and affection, now you cut that off completely. What's up with that?"

He can't be serious can he? I mean its my feelings, why I should he care?

"Look, why are you even worried agog I feel?" I asked him.

"Cause I don't want to see you do stupid shit. You know if you mess up, It wont belong before Cat finds out about it and starts to get curious."

"Why would she do that?"

He sighed. "Clearly, you're too blind to notice that you're Cat's everything. You're her best mistake."

"Best Mistake?"

"I'll explain later-" He was cut off by Cat calling my name. "Or she will." He said.

"Have you seen another packed of Oatmeal Cakes?" She said coming onto the tour bus.

Me & Prod looked at eachother wide eyed, and then looked around while rubbing the back of our necks.

"You idiots ate my cakes??!" She asked.

"It was Prod's idea, I swear!" I said holding up my arms in surrender.

"I was going to buy you another pack!" Prod said in defense.