⊙ Chapter 45 & Chapter 46: U Did It/Love Em All ⊙

Cat,

Heart beats, but I don't feel. Our touch, but it ain't real. They say I move to fast, going man to man, always holding a new hand. Why can't they understand, sex is irrelevant. Just a game in my head I'm playin' and I'm winnin'...

Said she coming over late night with some bad bitches told her baby have the whole team ready, I done got so high on a Miley Cyrus I just need some codeine just to breath life...

_________

As K. Mitchell's Love Em All switched over to Chris's U Did It featuring Future, I was packing up my things getting ready to leave and to do this one last performance. I felt a light tap on my shoulder and saw Mike giving me a small smile. I paused my music and took my headphones out.

"Helloo." I greeted, turning my attention on him.

"Hey." He said.

"Do you need something or...?" I asked, looking around.

"Nah." He said shaking his head and slightly laughing. "I just wanna properly introduce myself since I'm stepping into the family now."

"Oh, okay." I said nodding. "I'll start of first." I cleared my throat and sat down on the bed.

"My name is Cat, I'm soon to be 18, and the god daughter of Breezy himself." I lended him my hand and he shook it.

"Nice to meet you. I'm Mike, former new Member of MB, soon to be 19, I'm glad to become part of this family. Not to mention I've heard alot about you."

I grinned. "I'm not surprised." I said, pulling my hand away.

He shrugged. "I'm not surprised you're not surprised."

"Shit, I guess we both ain't." I said, continuing to pack.

I could hear him laugh at me, but I was just saying, all joke aside.

"You're good."

"What I do?"

"It's not what you did, it's who you are."

"What about my personality?" I questioned, slowing down on the packing.

"It's very...intriguing." He stepped a little closer to me, and I stopped my packing. "I don't know about all that, but I'm considering that you will take a few steps back." I said raising an eyebrow.

He nodded and did as told. "A female of her position...cute."

"What is really up with you?" I asked, with a little curiosity.

"He was just leaving." Diggy said, walking into the room, with a hint of annoyance in his voice. Mike sighed and looked back at me.

"I guess I'll see you later." He said, giving me a slight smile.

"Yeah.." I mumbled, seeing him walk away. Something's up with that kid for sure. Once he left, I turned my attention my back to Diggy, who was eyeing me hard.

"Yes?" I questioned.

"Have you chosen yet?"

"Chosen?" I asked kind of questionable. What does he mean by that?

"Why did Ray give you that ring?" He questioned and I sighed.

"It was just a goodbye ring and it was an early birthday gift." I explained to him. "It was nothing really serious." I said shrugging it off. He pursed his lips before shutting the room door and eyeing me. "Sit down." He instructed. Even though I was confused as hell, I still done as told. I've been waiting to hear his feelings for the longest, and anyone else that comes my way. I crossed my legs on the bed, as he sat down in front of me. He just looked at me for a moment before speaking.