▧ Chapter 40: Dear Ray ♥ *Special Chapter* ▧

Cat (thoughts)

I honestly thought this would be easy, but I guess not. Been through a lot of trial and error to get it right, but I know there is a lot more to this than what it seems. Now I think about it, we're all getting older, everyone is actually finding what they like and what they don't like.

If not, their changing, psychological wise and maybe seeing the world in a different way. That's not all bad; however, what's going to happen with us in the future? People still tell me its not that I'm no good, its just that I'm misunderstood, and I'm starting to believe that myself. But, as far as whats going to happen to us? That will always stay lingering in my mind until that day actually comes. 

Nae,

"How are you coming to like everyone?" I looked up from my phone to see Roc standing over me.

"It's okay, at the moment." I answered, returning back to my phone. I wonder what happened to those two chicks that he was messing with. JasMarie...and whatever that other girl name is.

Despite his cuteness, I can say that Gia should get someone else, rather than Roc himself. He seems like a little trouble maker if you ask me. I heard him clearing his throat and I looked up again. "May I help you?" I asked and he shook his head.

"If you're going to hang around us for the last few tours, you might as well get used to my presents." I shrugged and I heard him chuckled. I can already tell he was going to be annoying.

"Ew." I looked behind Roc and Snookie walkes out of nowhere.

"Oh, you." Roc said in sarcasm.

"Yeah, it's me." Snookie said crossing her arms. "I'm back and I'm better hoe."

"Snookie you didn't even have to go that far." I said laughing to myself.

"He was asking for it." She said shrugging, plopping down beside me.

"Woww." He said walking off and she nodded like she just finished her job.

"How are you?" She asked.

"Good, you?"

"I'm fine. Just a little exhausted. These last few months been crazy."

"I hear you on that."

I came in on a late time so I'm not really familiar with everyone's history or connection to one another, but I'm pretty sure it's never too late to find out.

"Hey y'all." Gia said, walking in following along with Dejsha. "What are y'all up too?"

"Nothing much." Snookie asked.

"What about y'all?"

"Just came back from playing volleyball. Has anyone seen Cat?"

"Yeah, I think she's down at the studio writing something to Ray." Snookie shrugged. "A love letter, maybe?" Dejsha said and Snookie shook her head. "I don't know what it is."

As I listened to them talk, I was slowly sinking into a deep thought about Ray, but it wasn't long before, my phone rung in my hands. I quickly got up and walked into a different room, closing the door behind me, keeping anyone from being too nosy.

"Hey." I said softly.

"What's wrong with you?" Rag asked.

"I'm just exhausted." Using what Snookie told me as an excuse. "What are you up too?" I asked trying to take the focus off me.