✔ Chapter 16: AUTHORS NOTE IMPORTANT! ✔

Heheheeee..

Hey my wittle muffins!

How are you guys all liking (loving hopefully) this story so far? Is it okay, good, great, or Ew? I need to know so we (Me & Treanna) can improve on chapters to come and stories in the future.

And excuse some of the mistakes. I'll go back and redo ALL of that so no worries.

To be honest, after reading over my chapters and staring at the title a lot,  I just realized this is probably one of the best books I am writing. :)

UMMMM....

Do y'all want a Season 3 to this book? I mean, I have one planned, I just need to know if you'll read it :) The title will be called:     

One Big Happy Family?:(Season 3)My Bully Adopted Me & My Boyfriend, My Stepbrother

and this will be the final book..unless I plan a Season 4, but that's only if y'all want it.

See, I told y'all I plan stuff ahead ! ;)

Also, now that I look back on My Bully Adopted Me I guess you can say the book is kinda "Ratchet" or "Ghetto" whatever you wanna call it, but that's what makes it different from everyone else's right?

And trust me, We're (Me & Treanna) are trying to write all our stories different from everyone else's because its the same thing happening most of the time but hopefully I can.

SUMMARY:

So far, the summary of this story is:

When Cat & Snookie first met, things were going fine..that's until Ray's ex, Ki'loni, comes which tells you there is more trouble to come. Then soon comes another one of Ray's exs, Nene, who gets along with the girls, then comes Diggy & Patrick who stirs up things. Next  Neka pops up now stiring more trouble into the pot. While Cat is starting to get into some type of love triangle that she doesn't even realize, Snookie is being pulled into things that don't have anything to with her..but she doesn't know that just yet..

UMMMM....

If you have any questions or anything, inbox me and I'll answer ASAP.

Do you guys want me to keep writing stories on here? I'm just curious...

But yea :)

REVIEW:

1) How do you all like this book so far?? (HONEST OPINIONS)

2) Do you guys want a Season 3 to this book? If so, will you read it?

3) If you have any questions or anything, inbox me & I'll answer back ASAP.

4) Do y'all want me to keep writing on here?

P.S : KEEP UP THE (FUNNY) POSITIVE COMMENTS & VOTES! I really appreciate it! :)
_____________________

Thanks for listening!

Yours Truly, Writing (almost) 24/7,

Tianna & Treanna =D