Chapter twelve

( ok even though this isn't very long, I felt the wolves closing in and I'm backed into a corner 😣 OK OK HERE'S YOUR UPDATE JUST PLEASE DON'T KILL ME!!)

"Loëk! For the love of- Loëk!" Levi shook my bed. "Wake! Up! Wake up!" "Go away," I snarl. I wasn't sleeping. I hardly slept a wink last night. I just didn't want to be bothered. I needed to think of how to find Winter in all of this mess, and annoying younger brothers weren't going to be any help in the plan. "Loëk, get up!" He kicked my bed, hard this time. I turn over and glare at him. "Go away!" "You don't order me around!" He snapped back. "I don't have to do anything you say!" I bite back a nasty insult and sit up. "What do you want?" I demand, glancing over at the clock. "It's six in the morning! You don't even wake up until eight!" Levi crossed his arms and scowled. "I do not. And I'm trying to help you." "By kicking my bed?" I retort. "Yeah, very helpful."

Levi growled. "Shut up! Just freaking listen to me for a second you cranky asshole!" I sigh and looked at him. I was being a jerk. But after the day I just had could anyone really blame me? Plus he did barge into my room at six in the morning. Still, I suppose I shouldn't take my anger out on him. It's not his fault I'm in this mess. "Yes?" "The girls are up. They're going to training." Ice perked up at this. "Winter?" He asked. "She's up? Already?" "Apparently." I answered back. Training started rather early. I wonder how Winter feels about it. Maybe she's a morning person. Or maybe she's like my mom, and hates waking up early. I hope she got enough sleep last night. Was her bed ok? Did the room seem too big? Or too small? What if it was too cold or warm for her last night? What if she doesn't like it? Did she get any breakfast yet? She should get three full meals a d- "LOËK!!" I gave a jolt and looked back at Levi.

"Dude, stop going to la la land! Seriously, if this is what happens when you have a mate, then I don't want one!" He exclaimed, throwing up his hands. "Sorry sorry," I hit my face, trying to focus. Geez, having a mate really does screw with your head. Levi sighed. "Now that I have your attention, I was trying to say that you should spy on them." Oh well that isn't creeptastic. How about no? "No." I say immediately. As if I'd stalk the girls. Seriously, what kinda stupid ass plan was that? Levi frowned. "Let me finish! What I meant was that there were cameras set up in the training room to examine how they trained. You could watch them from the cameras and see if any of them seem like Winter." "Double no." I fling off my blankets and get out of bed. Nope. Not gonna stalk. Nope nope nope. I will not be that guy. I hear Levi groan. "Fine! But I thought it was a good idea." Course you did. Cause your an idiot. I think with a smirk, as I tugged off my shirt. "Aaaaahhhgghg!!!" Levi screeches like he was being burned alive. "So pale! So pale! It's burning my eyes! Aaaahhhggggg!!!" I roll my eyes.

"Levi, I'm not that pale." Actually I am that pale but I just don't wanna hear that from you.

"Yeah you are dude."

"I am not."

"Yeah you are."

"Levi."

"What?"

"Go away."

Silence.

"Your still there aren't you?"

"Yeee."

"Get out of my freaking room Levi." I hear the door open and close, signaling his exit. Going over to my wardrobe, I begin to grab one of my usual shirts but pause. Should I wear one of my normal outfits? I've been told that my outfits were weird, but some girls find it attractive. Apparently I look like I'm from something called anime? My hair, skin, and eyes were prime factors in this decision and my. . . Tortured personality? I don't even know what that means. Ugh. Hmm. But what if Winter likes anime? But then again, what if she hates it? AHG WHY DO I CARE??!!? Just wear my normal clothes!! I grab a dark purple undershirt and pull it over my head. Normal clothes normal clothes normal clothes. I'm sure Winter will be fine with it. Besides, I look pretty. . . good? I bite my lip as I examine myself in the mirror. White under shirt, dark purple half cut over shirt, black jeans, white boots, and silver pants chain. Is this good enough? Sighing, I turn away from the mirror. What's wrong with me? Seriously, don't get me wrong, I'm extremely happy that I found Winter, but my train of thought and emotions have been going completely haywire. Yeesh.