Q&A #1

Ok since it took me awhile to come out with chapter twelve I'll answer some questions now.

1.
Question 1. Winter, how will you ever see your friends again if you are at the palace?

Winter: Face time them on my phone I guess. If they give me my phone back. . . They say their checking it for a bomb since terrorists are always a thing, but I just think they wanna see my information. I just hope they don't look through my Webtoon or Taptastic libraries.

Palace investigator: OH SWEET MERCY WHY?!?

Winter: . . . Ah Crap. HEY STOP CREEPING THROUGH MY PHONE!

Palace investigator: WHY DO YOU READ THIS???!!

2.
Question 2. Levi, how do you feel about all this craziness?

Levi: Eh. Honestly I don't blame Winter. I wouldn't want to be stuck with Loëk either.

Loëk: Shut up Levi.

Levi: You shut up.

Loëk: Gggrrr.

Levi: What, you gonna fight me, Fam?

Loëk: AAHG STOP SAYING THAT! IT'S NOT EVEN A FREAKING WORD!

Levi: Ye it is. Fam.

Loëk: . . . You sound like a freaking idiot.

Grace: Boys stop it!

3.
Question 3. Grace and Conner. How do you feel about Loëk finding his mate?

Grace: I'm so proud of him! Sure she didn't seem to happy with him at first, but who cares about first impressions?

Conner: Actually a lot of people do, Grace.

Grace: You don't count Conner, the first time I met you, you grabbed onto the door and wouldn't let go. It took- what, three butlers and your mother to finally pry you off of the handle?

Conner: It was two butlers. And it was my mother who did must of the pulling. . .

Grace: Mm. Goddess I love that woman. Anyway, I just think that Winter has a strong personality! Perfect for a queen to be!

Conner: I'm happy Loëk found his mate. I just hope he's able to keep her.

4.
Question 5. Winter, will you still kill yourself if you're forced to stay at the palace?

Winter: Uhh. . . Pretty much, yeah. I mean. . . I don't like the idea of dying so I'm gonna try really hard to screw up.

Last Question:
5.
Question 5. Winter's parents, how do you feel about Winter being the next Queen of the Werewolves?

Winter's dad: Oh umm. . . My wife isn't here anymore but. . . If Winter became Queen I think she'd be very proud and really scared for her at the same time. I myself would not want my little Daffy to become Queen. Too much responsibility and death threats and politics. No, my baby's going to become a ballet dancer. She loves dancing, though if you ask her why she does ballet she'll say it's because there are too many white chocolate girls on stage. She needs to add some dark chocolate in the mix.

Thank you for the questions and if you have any more, please put them down in the comment section! And don't worry, I WILL get around to answering every single question I get! Till next time! Bye!