Chapter thirteen

"AAAAAHHHHHH!!!!" The girl screeched loudly as she dangled from the rope. "GET ME DOWN!! GET ME DOWN! HELP!!" "Relax your body! Your too tense!" The trainer bellowed up at her. The girl wrapped her legs around the thick rope and continued to scream. "HHEEELLLPPPPP!!!!" The trainer groaned and rubbed her forehead. "Ok, fine. My ears can't take anymore of this." She pulled the bottom of the rope. The rope slowly lowered itself, coiling onto the floor until the girl was able to touch the ground. She hopped off of it and ran out of the room, sobbing wildly. Well that was a fail. I think, somewhat amused. "Winter, don't be rude. I doubt you can climb up a and down a rope." Raven sniped.

I roll my eyes. "True, but I bet I won't scream my head off once I get two feet off the ground." Raven grunted but didn't argue. A few more girls climbed up the rope, all of them reaching the top without any issues. When it was my turn, I stepped up and scrutinized the length of it. It descended from the ceiling and stopped a few inches above the ground. All together it was about eight feet high. Not too bad, but not very easy either. Rubbing my hands with chalk, I stretch out my limps and begin my climb. It wasn't fun. Even with my super human strength, dragging my body upwards was a challenge. Don't even get me started on when I had to go back down again. I nearly lost my balance and had a very realistic vision of myself plummeting to the floor. I was covered in sweat by the time I was done, but the task was completed. The trainer simply grunted and made me go join walking on the treadmills with the rest of the girls that had done the rope. Two hours later we were released to explore the castle (at least the parts we were allowed to explore). Let's see if we can find the exit, I think sarcastically as I wondered the halls. Oh ha ha Winter. Raven snorted. Oh shut up, I don't wanna be here.

On my walk I discovered two libraries, seven living rooms, four gardens, and twelve bathrooms. And I've only been walking for thirty minutes. When I began to get tired, I bailed on the whole adventuring and made a beeline for her room. Maybe I can call dad, I think, descending a flight of stairs. I miss him. Ugh. I wanna go home. I don't like it here, with the stupid albino Prince and his stupid scent and stupid face and stupid pretty eyes and- AAAAHHHH NOO I REFUSE TO BE TRAPPED BY THE MATE BOND NOO!!! I hit my head furiously, trying to clear the rosy pink haze clouding my thoughts. NO NO NO NO NO! "N" TO THE "O" TO THE NO NO NO! Raven snorted. Really? Resorting to Adele? SHUT UP YOU DUMB WOLF!!

Using my super secret technique of "Running really really fast and ignoring the people who gave me weird looks" I made it back to my room in less then eight minutes. Not including the four times I went the wrong way and then stopping to ask a maid for directions. When I got to my room I had been planning to flop onto my bed and read Lookism on my phone, but apparently the universe has other plans for me. Three maids, arms ladened with clothes, jewelry, and oh goddess, high heeled shoes were waiting for me. "Aaaannnndddddd goodbye." I turn around and begin to walk to the door but was suddenly stopped by a pair of hands grabbing my shoulders. "Sorry Little miss," the maid said, pulling me away from the only escape route in the room. "But it's time to get ready." Goddess, kill me now.