Jailor

Alignment:
Town (Killing)

Abilities:
You may choose one person during the day to jail for the night.

Attributes:
You may anonymously talk with your prisoner.

You may choose to execute your prisoner.
The jailed target cannot perform their night ability.
While jailed the prisoner is safe from all attacks.

Goal:
Lynch every criminal and evildoer.

The jailor paced up and down the row of cells, uncomfortable with the fact that no one was behind bars. His hands rested on the keys that were secured to his belt, the soft jingle echoing throughout the jail. He pushed the door open, the harsh air nipping his face as he left the premises.

The man quickly merged onto the hidden path, afraid that one of the townspeople would catch him leaving the jail. He walked alone in the shadows, his hands concealing the gun that remained in its holster. His mind was numbed, corrupted with the evils that resided within the jailhouse. He shuddered, his pace quickening as he reached his home.

His home felt comforting, extending open arms as the man slammed the door behind him. His back fell against the wall as he slid down to meet the floor. He bit his cheek, staring at the ceiling as he listening to the owls as they bickered back and forth.

The clock struck midnight, pestering him to turn in for the night. He grumbled, running his hands through his hair. He reeked of the musty, dank halls of the jail. He forced himself to stand, making his way towards the bathroom.

He threw off his shirt immediately, his muscles aching as he turned on the hot water. His pants dropped to the floor, feeling free within the comfort and safety of his home. His bare feet touched the cool tile of the shower floor, causing him to exhale deeply as the water massaged his throbbing back. He stood in the constant stream for a few minutes, unable to shake the sounds of the crying inmates. The night had been quiet, which was something that he wasn't used to.

The man looked to the floor of the shower, watching as the blood seeped into the drain. He ran his hand across his body, unable to find a cut or wound. He shook his head, forcing the hallucinations out of his brain. He rinsed the shampoo from his hair, shutting off the water and stepping onto the bath towel.

With his towel wrapped around his waist, the man reluctantly walked into his bedroom. He knew that he would have to get up early the next morning, his job calling for him to re-jail some of the town members to interrogate them once more. He had become accustomed to every member of the town, but the village was still unable to execute and lynch those who were evil. He kicked the laundry basked that was sitting on his bedroom floor, the anger radiating off of his body.

The jailor looked out his window, hearing that one of the townspeople had entered their home for the night. Suspicious, he approached the window sill, seeing that a young woman had walked into the first house. He was able to get a glimpse of her through the living room, observing her as she paced the house. He knew that the home was vacant, but that didn't stop him from wondering why she was here. He had made up his mind.

He would escort her to her cell the very next morning.