Consort

Alignment:
Mafia (Support)

Abilities:
Distract someone each night.

Attributes:
Distraction blocks your target from using their role's night ability.
If there are no kill capable Mafia roles left you will become a Mafioso.
You can talk with the other Mafia at night.

Goal:
Kill anyone that will not submit to the Mafia.

A beautiful, young dancer stood within her bathroom, her lights dimmed as the exhaustion warped her alluring and gentle face. She was unable to stop staring at her own reflection, unsure of whether she should be pleased or repulsed.

She had spent the past few years as an escort, working hard to make money and live in pleasure with anyone she could get a hold of. Business was slow, and she was desperate to pay rent. She would beg and plead at doorsteps, only to be turned away by an unimpressed patron or an angry spouse.

She adjusted her breasts and teased her hair, applying her signature red lipstick in hopes that she could swoon a man that night. She was still unable to take her eyes away from her sickly features, unsure of what had gotten into her recently.

She made her way towards the wine fridge, grabbing a bottle of Rosé as she poured herself a healthy helping within her favorite glass. She downed the first one in a matter of moments, pouring herself a second glass without another thought. She could feel the heat rushing to her cheeks, but she couldn't stop there. She wasn't drunk enough for this.

The young woman made her way to the couch, swirling the toxic liquid that put her into her line of work. A drunk night filled with cash and bliss could never be a bad thing.

Until the night she met the Godfather.

He had given her a call, requesting her services at eleven o' clock sharp that night, or there would be inevitable consequences. She didn't think much of it, meeting him at their disclosed and private location. She had given herself to him, allowing him to have his fill before the cool blade was placed against her throat. She was unable to visibly react, the pressure against her neck only heightening the various sensations that were swirling throughout her body.

"Join us, my love," he slurred, his lips showering her neck with golden kisses as the money was placed in front of her nose. "Join us and no one can hurt you."

Her eyes took a moment to focus on the cash that was in front of her, seeing that she had been given double the asking price as well as a generous bonus.

"The Mafia is your home. There is a place for you," he spoke again, his hand drifting lower. His touch was overwhelming, a soft moan escaping her lips as her trembling hand reached for the money. Her mind had been torn; she knew how bad these people were, but she couldn't keep living like this. She fought to pay rent every month and could barely keep food on the table. This was her chance to make a better life for herself. It wasn't glamorous, but it was what had to be done.

The young woman returned to reality as her phone buzzed beside her. She glanced down, her blurred vision attempting to clear. She saw that the Godfather had messaged her requesting her presence. She had an assignment for the night.

She hurriedly finished her final glass of wine, grabbing her trench coat as she rushed out the door. She turned her back towards the cold and grueling town, locking up her home as she pocketed her the key. She glanced at the clock through the front window, seeing that she had plenty of time before she was to arrive. She stared once more at her reflection, working to tease her hair as it clung to her coat.

The consort slipped behind her home as she made her way to the disclosed location, sneaking behind the residences of her neighbors as she stepped tenderly on the fallen leaves. The air was cold and harsh on her face as she shoved her hands further into her pockets. The Rosé was in full effect, her body oozing with warmth as she produced a tingling excitement.

As she prepared to exit the town, she froze in fear as a rustling confronted her. She hid behind the first house, peeking around the exterior as she watched a young woman appear. Her cheeks turned a darker red, the heat feverish as she admired her beauty.

This woman was not a native to the town, a smile painted on her face as she looked around with excitement. The consort found herself sneaking out of hiding, standing in plain sight of this girl. She paid no attention, walking towards the porch of the first house as she looked for a place to sleep that night. The woman's better judgment took her feet towards her location, her eyes unable to remove the fixation of lust towards this newcomer. She harshly reminded herself of her prize and walked on.

The Godfather greeted her warmly, a similar flush on his face as he removed his formal attire. She did what she could to wipe the glazed exhaustion from her face, but her mind was elsewhere. He was fully exposed for her, his seductive, corrupt evil smirk dripping from his face. His large, calloused hands were a subtle relief to her clouded mind, removing the heavy coat as her skin came in contact with his.

"Welcome home, my love," he slurred, a forceful wave of pleasure erupting below her. She begged her mind to think of her prize, her lips pressing against his as an act of distraction from the whirlwind tearing through her mind and eyes. He was easily fooled, his tongue pressing for entrance as he serviced her.

She endured her distraction throughout the night.