Disguiser

Alignment:
Mafia (Deception)

Abilities:
Choose a target to disguise yourself as.

Attributes:
You will appear to be the role of your target to the Investigator.
If you are killed you will appear to be the role of your target.

Goal:
Kill anyone that will not submit to the Mafia.

A mask maker stood in front of his collection, polishing the lightly-dusted glass that reflected with the moonlight. He pocketed the cloth, admiring his work. He had taken the time to make a mask that replicated the face of every town member within the city of Danvers. He was a master at his work, his skills creating an impeccable design that made it impossible to tell that he was not the character he chose to portray.

He had started his business to cater to the townspeople, aiding in the funding of the arts department in local schools throughout the state. When his clientele quickly began to diminish, his business suffered. He found himself struggling to pay the rent, unable to get the recognition he required to expand his company. He retired to his old town home, continuing his craft as he waited for his bank account to overdraft.

One day, he received an ominous knock on his doorstep the exact moment the clock struck midnight. Quizzically, he approached the door, fists clenched in preparation to defend himself. He slowly cracked the door, his eye peeking out to see a well-dressed man making direct eye contact. The door was pried from his grasp, the older man entering the home.

He introduced himself as the Godfather of the Mafia, approaching the man's work in the display cases that lined the walls of the living room. The man was cautious, knowing that there wasn't a risk if he had the opportunity to pay rent. The man had his hands shoved deep into his pockets, his brow naturally furrowed as the advanced towards the mask maker.

"Join me," was all he had to say, holding a bundled wad of cash. The mask maker took no moment of hesitation, grabbing for the money eagerly.

Today, he worked as the Mafia Disguiser. He would pick his prey, placing the mask on his aging face as he presented himself to the townspeople, speaking under the benefit of the Mafia as he deceived his fellow neighbors. They would point their fingers at their fellow brethren, unphased by the doings of the secret society.

But, only when the time was right.

He ceased all thought, listening to the creaking of the home beside him. He immediately went on alert, remembering that that house had not held an occupant for the past few months. He rushed to the window, pressing his face against the glass as he saw the silhouette of a young woman. He slowly crept back into the shadows, watching as the girl walked towards the window pane. The moonlight shone perfectly on her face, allowing the man to capture a mental image in his brain. He waited for her to approach the bedroom before getting to work.

He walked towards the display case, slipping on a pair of gloves as he prepared to handle his work. He tenderly moved each stand, adjusting the spacing between each mask as he organized his collection.

He had to ensure that there was a place for her mask, too.