Consigliere

Alignment:
Mafia (Support)

Abilities:
Check one person for their exact role each night.

Attributes:
If there are no kill capable Mafia roles left you will become a Mafioso.
You can talk with the other Mafia at night.

Goal:
Kill anyone that will not submit to the Mafia.

A man sat in the shadows outside of the porch, staring resentfully as he attempted to pinpoint a particular house. He knew who he needed to find; he was the town Investigator.

He had spent all of his life following this man, studying under his teachings in order to work for the Mayor someday. It was his duty to use his expertise to become a private investigator. He was relentlessly outshined by his master, deterring his motivation and path to wealth and success. This man now resided somewhere within this town, a man who no longer followed the same path.

The man rocked slowly back and forth, the creaks of the chair echoing throughout the barren town. No one was moving a muscle tonight, that was certain.

He thought back to his time with his master, tapping his foot against the aged floorboards of the porch. The young apprentice had never been allowed to succeed, to grow, and was publicly shamed for his failures. It was a façade that he was unable to shake off, forcing him to retreat to the warm shadows that welcomed him home.

He resorted to the only thing that he could think of doing; he went in search for the Godfather.

Today, he worked under the rule of the Mafia in hopes that he could destroy the town that destroyed him. It was his sole purpose of life, and he would not allow himself death until the town Investigator was brought down first.

His eyes flitted upwards as he heard a rustle in the brush. A young woman had entered the clearing, her ambiance fresh and invigorating as she approached. The man took notice of her, remaining hidden as she came towards the first house.

He thought for a moment, wondering who this woman might be. She didn't seem familiar to the town, yet she couldn't be trusted. She could be a long-lost friend or family member of the town Investigator. He wouldn't know.

All he knew was that she was next on his list.