Chapter 5

Jovana POV*

I wake up from unconsiousness and look arounf to find myself in my bedroom , what happen ? Then I hear vomiting from my bathroom. I jog over there to see Alaa puking her guts out. Oh yea , she's prego

"Jovana what am I going to do ? Were in highschool . What about Matthew ?! He's gonna think I'm a slut or hoe for being pregnant!" Alaa complains.

"Alaa trust me he won't leave you , if you tell him the truth about Derek he'll protect you and the baby" I assured her.

We get her cleaned up and dressed , she's wearing black yoga leggings and a black v-neck and black Toms , her hair in a bun and only mascara.

I have on dark washed skinny jeans on with a dark blue tight fitted shirt and dark blue uggs , my hair is straightened and i have only mascara and lip gloss on . Simple Girls .

We hed out to starbucks , Matthew and Nash told us to meet us there when I texted him.

When we walked in Matthew immeditatly ruhed to Alaa and gave her a hug, I smiled at the love birds.

Nash come over to me and gave me a peck on the lips, :)

"Are you ok A ?" Matthew asked . Aww they have nicknames!!

"Just not feeling good " Alaa answered.

"Alaa you need to tell him" I told Alaa

After a long 20 minutes Alaa told the whole story from begning to end . Matthew and Nash was left speechles.

Then surprisingly Matthew pulled Alaa into a hug.

"Alaa you know I like you , a lot . This Derek guy won't break us apart , I dont give a shit if I have to beat him up , if he touches you I will seriously kill him, This baby will be ours , Since the baby won't have a father figure I'll step in and take care of him . Alaa will you take the chance to by my princess my girlfriend ?" Matthew finished it's speech.

LET ME TELL YOU HOW SWEET THAT SHIT IS !!!

"Ofcourse I'll be your princess" Alaa answered.

1 couple down 3more to go ! next is Aralyz and Shawn!.

After we hang out at starbucks we head to the park and meet up with Vanessa and Cameron.

All girls go on the swings and the boys pushes us like a gentlemen , we play tag , run around , act like little kids. Matthew is extra carefull with Alaa . When Vanessa fell off the slide , some how , Cameron was right there picking her ip wedding style .

We all calmed down and sit on the bench , then CAMERON FINALLY ASKED HER OUT !

2 couples down and 2 more to go.

Once it's getting dark we all head home , the boys walked us home.

Me and Alaa stay up watch old movies have the 'secret happy box'

It's filled with twizzlers , snickers, milky ways, popcorn , one direction movies , makeup for makeovers , sour patch kids, and gummybears . We always use it when were sad or hungry.

After all that we get washed up and head to bed . Without my phone and Alaa's phone vibrating

From : Nash

GoodNight my Princess