Chapter 13

Nash POV*

After what happen with Jovana and Ryder , she's been on a close watch .

I haven't let her go since we got home from the club .

Me and Shawn told Ryder to leave or else were gonna kick his ... again .

Bart called us and said were having a urgent meeting at magcon office , it's kinda weird since we don't get meetings like this very often .

Me , Matthew , Cameron and Shawn were talking about Alexander before I got the call . We all thought that the more Alex grows up it's going to get a lot harder , even Matt is having a difficult time raising him .

So we all agreed that Alex will be going to his fathers house during week days and come back to Alaa during the weekends . It's better for us .

"Hey your here ! Come on in everybody else is her!" Bart told us .

We did our little man bro hug and he hugged Jovana next .

I then took Jovana back to my arms and have her a peck on the lips .

I walked in the room and said hey to all the boys and girls and Jovana said hey to , but hugged all the girls .

What's with girls hugging so much ? Me and the guys give strange looks at them but put our attention towards Bart .

Bart announced "so your all here today because i decided to bring in more people for magcon .!"

I sat there in shock , so did the others .

"Newbies ?" I say .

He nods and keeps going ,

"Yeah there names are Isaiah and Ethan"

I swear for a split second I saw Jovana and Aralyzs eyes widen and then go back to normal .

That was weird , me and Shawn looked at each other . He saw it to .

We talked for a little and then go back to our hotel .

Bart also told us that they will be coming tomorrow or today .

We get ready for bed even tho it's 8 o'clock we wanna watch movies .

Jovana POV*

Once Bart told us Isaiah and Ethan will be joining magcon me and Aralyz were in shock . We didn't know they will be joining us .

We got home so I texted Aralyz

To : Aralyz

So Isaiah and Ethan is coming back 😭 There gonna see us with Nash and Shawn

Sent .

1 new message , from Aralyz

Yeah your right , but we have to tell then to back off and that we have boyfriends

Read .

To : Aralyz

Okay we will ! Anyway gtg me and Nashy are watching a movie

Sent

1 new message , from Aralyz

See ya ! There coming tmw !😔

Read .

I didn't respond but changed out of my clothes and hoped into the shower .

I got out and put in my bra and underwear and put on one if Nash's large t shirts and snuggled next to him and feel asleep watching frozen .

(My favorite movie)

•*•*• Next morning •*•*•

Before Nash wakes up I tip-toe to Aralyz and Shawn's room and wake her up . We go to the pool room of the hotel and take off our shoes and put our feet in the pool

"What do we do ?" She asks .

"I really don't know" I reply answer .

"We have to break it to the guys someday , our boyfriends are meeting our ex-boyfriend"

"Or maybe we shouldn't tell them and tell Isaiah and Ethan to not say anything and not do anything "I say honestly

"You know damn we'll they gonna do a whole lot of shit ! They were begging ok there knees to have us back after we broke up with them" She laughs .

We stay there for a little while when we get a call from Nash ,

1 new message : Nash

Hey where are you ? I woke up alone :( the newbies are coming over in 2 hours !

Read .

I decided not to answer and walk back to the hotel room with Aralyz and started to get ready .

I walked into the hotel room without Nash there ? Anyway I dresses into black leggings , a light blue button up shirt , my favorite timberlands . And my favorite beanie that has a middle finger on it .

I walk to the limo that was going to take us to the airport and pick them up when I met Vanessa half way fixing her shirt and hair with Cameron right behind her .

"What did you guys do ?" I ask awkward .

"U-umm nothing J-Jovana" Vanessa stutters .

'Yea right' I think to myself .

I get into the limo with everyone else in magcon and about 1 hour later were at the airport . The girls vote to stay in the car while the guys go get the 'Newbies' we called them .

We all talked about the newbies and me and Aralyz told them there our exs and swore to not tell he boys . We all pinky swear in agreement .

Soon we felt knocking on the car door , we all looked at each other and Vanessa opened it and in came the 2 new boys .

Isiah looks different from the last time I saw him , he had brown hair and green eyes but now he has black hair and color contacts of blue ? And has a piercing on his bottom right lip and tatto on his left neck that's a a cursive word which I can't make out what it was .

Ethan looked the same I guess you could say , he has brown short hair and brown eyes and looks like a goody 2 shoes to be honest .

They look up at me and Aralyz and stare at us , I mean I know were beautiful (lol💁)

"Jovana !?"

- Isaiah

"Aralyz?!"

- Ethan