Chapter 19

Kay so in the story I'm fast forwarding it to the day of graduation :> lol and the last chapter I said prom is the day after graduation but I changed it to prom then graduation lol k bye

---------------------->>>>>>>

Jovana POV*

I can't believe it's graduation already , I could remember the day I was told what graduation is.

I just finished doing my hair and now I'm in the middle of putting my dress on, I hope Nash likes it.

His favorite color is red and likes my in tight fitted dresses. :\

After I put on my black heels on I walk to Aralyzs room to see her done getting ready. We both are ready !

I walk down the hallway to the front door and look at myself for one more time before I officially graduate high school and go to college.

I can't believe this is happening. If you told me my life would end up like this when I was young , I would laugh straight in your face.

But now is the day I go to graduation with my best friends , boyfriend and his best friends. This is something I would never expect.

I get into my car with Aralyz Emilija and Alaa in the back. There dress are similar to Aralyz's but Alaa's is a dark navy blue strapless dress and Emilija's is a strapless light pink dress. very simple👌

The boys wanted to see us as a surprise so there already at the school.

I pull into our regular parking spot . I already start tearing up. This is the last time I will park here.

We all hop out of the car and start walking towards the music in the gymnasium. The moment I walk through the doors I see the boys huddled into a group , odd ?

I walk over to them and they all smile. I smile back. Still odd.

"Jovana come with me and Emilija to the bathroom" Aralyz informs me.

I nod my head and walk to the bathroom with the boys stares going through my back.

Once I walk into the bathroom I see Alaa crying in one of the stalls.

"Alaa what happened ?!" I ask her.

"Matt didn't want to take me tonight he said let the girls take you" She said upset.

Rage took over me , I stomped out of the stalls and out of the bathroom into the dance floor to see Nash standing in the middle of it with dozen red roses in his hands. I was speechless.

From the corner of my eye I see Alaa walking over to him and kissing each other , Nash was up to me and says ,

"I planned this all out , I knew you would come out here and kill Matt so I did this , I wanted to say sorry for flipping out on you , it wasn't your fault and I should've believed you , I'm sorry"

I didn't even have to respond , all I did was just kiss him.

He led me to the dance floor and 'All Of Me' started playing.

As I look around I see the rest of the girls with the guys dancing , except Taylor and Cameron are dancing with each other 😂.

Me and Nash shared a slow kiss while slow dancing and then the song came to an end.

We all walked back to the table,

"There going to vote for King and Queen in a few minutes , be prepared !" Cameron said excitedly.

We talked joked laughed and ate until the principal went into the stage and took the mic.

"As you all know this is a important day for you seniors , prom ! Then tomorrow will be another special day , graduation ! We will be telling you guys more news , King and Queen !" He finished.

I really hated that guy , he talk weird and when he talks it's in short stupid sentences , glad I'm leaving this school !

"Who's it gonna be ?" Cameron looked at all of us.

"Nash probably bribed everyone to vote for you guys" Taylor joked. we all laughed at his stupid self.

"I can't believe were leaving already , we all met on the first day of high school and now were leaving our last day of high school , still cannot believe it's happening" I state.

They listen and soak it in.

Then the principal comes onto the speaker phone and tells us he will be announcing King and Queen , This can't be happening ! Every girls dream is to be Queen with her King standing beside her - only in high school.

"The Kings of Rabinsons High School is !- A tie !! Nash Grier and Shawn Mendes please come on stage !" Principal announces.

Yay ! Nash won ! I wonder who his Queen will be .. And Shawn ? Since when was there 2 kings ?

"The Queens of Rabinsons High School is !- another tie !! Jovana Woods and Aralyz Abrue ! Please come up on stage !" Principal announces again.

We walk up on stage together with a couple of wolf whistles , but we ignored it and walked onstage and had the crown put on our heads , the crown was beautiful , but this school is wack and gave us fake diamond tiaras but it seemed real to be crowned.

Usually after someone is crowned they walk off the stage but Nash and Shawn stand together twitch their hands folded smiling at us.

"What ?" I mouthed to both of them.

They smirk at each other then grab the microphone.

"Hi I'm Nash , and I'm Shawn !" They said in to the mic.

"We would like to announce something very important." Nash said. Nash and Shawn then pulled ring like boxes out of their pockets.

"Jovana we've together for about 4 years now and I have to say , I couldn't be more happier. You light up my day without even saying anything. You've been by my side throughout magcon and with all the hate , I needed someone like you. Your my rock , my world , my everything. were gonna through thick and thin and I just wanted to give you this promise ring , so we can be together forever" Nash finishes his speech.

I was blown away , in tears ! I haven't notice Shawn started saying his speech towards Aralyz almost the same as Nash's , I walked over to Nash and he slides the promise ring on my right hand middle finger . It was beautiful , silver with a red ruby in the middle , my birthstone.

Aralyz has a similar ring but the diamond is bright blue.

I kiss Nash with all I had but , there was a crowd of people watching so he got a peck.

We all walked down from the stage and saw Matt and Alaa happy from what happen.

"Aww !! You guys are so cute !!" Alaa giggled.

I smiled shyly at her , looking at her hand was the same ring but in a dark purple diamond.

"Did you all go ring shopping together?" I asked Matt , Nash , and Shawn.

They all looked away knowing they got caught 😂.

Few hours after they called the Queen and King we all went home , girls with me and the boys with Nash.

Once we got to the house we took off our dresses for tomorrow.

I grabbed my volleyball shorts I never wear anymore , sports bra and took a shower , making sure to look nice for tomorrow.

I got out put my clothes on and went to bed with Nash taking the whole bed -.-