Chapter 7

Jovana POV*

~1 MONTH LATER~

It was already Monday , school -.- I woke up and took a shower . Since Alaa doesnt want to go back home she's been staying with us for a while , and she isn't showing , yet .

Once her belly grows and starts showing we'll drop out and home school our selves . We don't want her to be made fun of.

I dresses into black leggings with one of Nash's over sized sweaters , and my black on black converse. My hair was straight and had only mascara on.

Alaa had on dark colored jeans with a tank top and a cardigan , she had on black uggs with her hair in a bun and lip gloss on.

We walked to school and met up with al they boys .

Nash gave me a kiss , Alaa got a kiss from Matthew , Shawn spinned Aralyz around , and Cameron was already hugging Vanessa

We wen through the whole day with just having fun and laughing , but then gym happened .Me and Alaa changed into our gym clothes but I felt uneasy . Even though she's a month pregnant , her body isn't the same as it was before , it happened .

Matthew and Alaa were walking with eavh other the whole time . Cute .

Today was dodge ball , GREAT .

We were put on to teams , Me , Alaa , Vanessa , and Aralyz with some other girls and boys. Nash , Cameron , Matthew , and Shawn was on a team with other boys . There's not that many girl's in gym.

After throwing many dodge balls at each other we had free time , we were playing tag when I tripped and fell , oh that hurt . Nash was right there picking me up and throwing me over her shoulders.

"Nash ! Put me down , where are you taking me ?!! Nash !!" I yelled.

He ignored my protests and walked right out of school , where are we going ?

"Nash""Nash""Nash" I kept saying his name till he got annoyed. Which wasn't working.

We got to his car , he put me in the front next to the driver's side and he got into the driver's seat and started to drive like I said nothing . Wtf

We got to this house , before i could say anything he picked me up again and bought me into his house and threw me onto the couch. Not a second later he smashed his lips onto mine and we started making out! !!