Chapter 12 - part 1

Shawn POV*

Me and Aralyz right now are cuddling in my bed , alone .

The only thing we've done is make out , I've known her for a year !

Were watching her favorite movie , Mean Girls .

"Look she kicked the radio and it hit him in the face!" Aralyz giggles . She's so perfect .

A few minutes later I feel my phone vibrating , I look down to see it's my brother , Ryder . ugh !

I should tell you about him . His full name is Ryder Mendes , my blood brother . He's 18 year old , 3 years older than me and technically controls me . He thinks he's so cool and punk with his piercing and tattoos and smokes weed . He sleeps with girls every night and that disgusts me . I know he found about Aralyz and will do anything to end our relationship and take her . I never want to see him .

I excuse myself from her and go to the hallway and answer the phone call

R : "hey little bro , wassup ?"

S : "what do you want from my life"

R : "I herd you got a girl right ?"

I roll my eyes , Ofcourse he will ask that

R : "don't roll your eyes at me brother , just turn around"

I end the call and turn around to see him standing there with his hands in bus pockets .

"What the fuck are you doing here ?" I spit out .

"Ouch bro that hurt , I just came to check up on you , how's your girlfriend ?" he says as he ruffles my hair .

"Were watching a movie could you leave now ?" I saw irritated .

I walk into the room with Ryder hot in my tail .

"Who's this Shawn ?" Aralyz asks me .

"This is my older brother Ryder -- I want you to stay away from him" I whisper the last part to her .

She nods as a reply and tells us she needs to go use the bathroom .

"What is the real reason your here ? Don't you fuck girls back home ?"I ask

"It got boring , plus I've been seeing them 'magcon girls' , you know ? The girls dating you guys and let me tell you 1 of them is smoking hot . Id fuck her all night " He smirks at me .

I look at him in disgust . " Your disgusting get out of my room !" I shove him out .

He laughs bitterly and says before he leaves ,

"Tell Jovana I said hello !"