Chapter 12 - part 2

Shawn POV (still)

Ryder still is here . Sigh .

He insisted that we go to dinner for his 'mistake' on walking through the door .

But hey free food I'm in !

I wore a button up white shirt , black skinny pants , and black on black converse , I guess I look decent .

But Aralyz on the other hand looks absolutely gorgeous ! She has on a black dress that is tight and fit all her curved , I took all her makeup except mascara and lip gloss , she's to perfect for that .

Her hair is perfectly curled , cascading down her back like a waterfall , she has on these heels but there not to high nor to short .

We walk hand in hand to the restaurant Ryder told us to meet at . Cameron and Vanessa made it , all the guys have everything the same on 😂 , Vanessa has a cream colored dress that flows to her knees with same colored heels , her hair is pin straight . minimum make up

Alaa and Matthew couldn't make it tonight to watch over Alexander , he grows up so fast !

Jovana and Nash show up and she's dressed in a strapless hot pink peplum dress , white lace up top and pink on the bottom . And matched also with white heels .

Her hair is in a tight pony tail , and has the same make up as my princess .

We all say down at the table and I exchange looks at all the guys , we all nod .

"Ryder me and my friends need to speak to you alone for a minute" I break the silence . He looks un easy but agreed .

All guys peck there girlfriend and leave outside . First Cameron pushes him against the wall ." If I ever watch you looking at my girlfriend I will cut your balls off 1 by 1 painfully and slowly got it ?" He gulps and nods.

For his bad boy reputation I didn't know he will be scared now .

"You don't even wanna know what will happen if you look , touch , think or feel about what's mine ." Nash says sternly , he didn't even touch Ryder and he was calm .

Aralyz POV* (right after they left)

"What's all that about ?" Jovana asks.

"Shawn and Ryder has a revelry against each other , there brothers " I explain .

They widen there eyes in shock .

"Shawn wants me to stay away from him , he wants me and Shawn to break up . I was also easdropping when I herd him say 1 of you two was hot and he'll fuck you all night " I repeat Ryder's exact words .

They both scrunch there nose in disgust , I do to to be honest . Ryder intimates me and I don't like it one it .

They come back few moments later and we all eat in a uncomfortable silence until Ryder's stupid mouth opens .

"Jovana you look beautiful tonight !" Ryder says looking at Jovana and Nash ?df

Nash bites his lip and looks really pissed , Jovana moves closer to him and me .

Were sitted in a booth so we have to be next to each other . Ryder at the end next to Shawn , then me , then Jovana and Nash and Vanessa and Cameron .

I can tell Jovana doesn't want to be here while someone is looking at her like a piece of meat .

"Would you excuse me for a minute I need to use the bathroom" Jovana says leaving the table .

Jovana POV*

I rest my hands on the counter top looking in the mirror , Ryder scares me . I hate to admit tho .

Aralyz and Vanessa walks into the bathroom also with sad looks on there faces .

"You okay ?" Vanessa asks me .

I don't answer , the tears that come out if my eyes does the answer . They rush to my side and hold me .

We stay there for a couple minutes realizing we just left them there . We fix our selves and I brace me self to face Ryder 😪 .

"You okay ?" Nash whispers .

"Never been better" I whisper back .

We eat and talk and Cameron suggests we should go to the club and have a night off . We all agree and drive over there .

Aralyz POV (sorry I change the POV a lot)

Me and Shawn walk in and I go straight to the bar and order my martini .

"Im gonna go to the bathroom you'll be okay right ?" Shawn asks

I say yes and he leaves to the bathroom .

Then I feel something touch my arm , I turn around to see Ryder . great .

"Hey baby wanna have a dime for a good time ? ;)" Ryder tries to be sexy .

"I rather be broke then be with you" I wink back and go back to my martini .

He still stays and touches my thigh , wtf I just told him no !?

"Leave me alone Ryder !" I yell , he's making me feel uncomfortable . Where's Shawn ?!

Just in time Shawn comes in and shoves Ryder away from me and throws a few punches . He sexy when he pissed .

"WHAT DID I FUCKING TELL YOU ABOUT TOUCHING HER !? GET OUT OF MY FACE YOU CUNT" Shawn yells . This time I stare in fear , when was he so aggressive ?

He turns around and sees my face and then has a sorrow look .

"I'm so sorry baby it's just he gets me so fucking and I had a few drinks so imma be so wasted and shit tonig-" I cut him off with a deep kiss . He just deepens it more and we just sit there and make out till I giggle .

"It's okay let's dance"

Jovana POV* (last time lol)

I'm dancing alone at the dance floor , I want Nash to be with ha friends and not focused on me .

I'm probably dancing like a old weirdo , I had a couple drinks that made me tipsy .

"Hey" someone whispers in my ear . Wtf ?

"I got you a drink" sounds like Nash , I am thirsty for a drink tho , eh what the hell .

I take a sip and it burns my throat , vodka yumm .

I start to feel dizzy when I fall into the arms of ? Ryder .

•*•*•*•* decided to keep going☺️•*•*•*

I struggle to fight against him but my body was powerless , he temporarily paralyzed my body . I was useless .

He bought me into a room with just a bed in it , he Layed me down and tied my hand and ankles . I had no way out !

"Nash can't save you now can't he ?" He laugh bitterly . In my head I'm

Saying suck a dick but I can't even speak .

He started by un zipping my dress , slowly torturing me . He takes me heels off and stoked my legs , he was in the middle of un doing the clips of my bra when Nash comes through the door .

I wanted to cover myself , this is the first time he seen me almost naked .

He started to punch kick and beat up Ryder hard as he could , until Ryder was unconscious . He comes over to me , takes off his shirt and wraps it around my little body and carrys me out .

"I'm so sorry my princess I should've stayed with you . You could've Gotton hurt worse . It's from him , Ryder ." He finished with a very angry tone which I never herd of till now .

He put me in the car and drive to our hotel in Paris and Layed me in our bed we share . He leaves the shirt on and gives me a kiss goodnight .

I am official scared of Ryder Mendes