Chapter 3

Nash POV*

Me, Cameron, Shawn, Hayes, and Matthew all are transfering to a new school. "I wonder if there is cute girls" Hayes commented. We all agreed.

We walk into school , into the main office for our classes

"Nash Grier" I say , i get handed my class schedule.

We get our schedules , and go to homeroom. The moment i walked in there was the most beautifulist girl there . She had black hair that fell middle of her back, her green eyes shined . She was beautiful.

She was talking to other girls , which I guess is her friends.

Me and Cameron were whispering about the two girls . He likes the girl who has bribe hair with blonde highlights , she was pretty to.

"Someone get there attention" Cameron announced

I poked the girl of my dreams back and she turned around . Seeing her up close she is perfecto👌. all of us introduce our selves and go to the girl they like . They gave us there names also , Jovana , Vanessa , Alaa , Emilija , Aralyz .

We talked the whole day , she's in my lain gauge arts class , art class , and gym. And she looks hot in gym !

After class I planned on going to her locker - which is next to mine. I wanted to kiss her cheek goodbye .

And I did she blushed adorably .

~~~~
(- Monday , after school -)

"NASH !! Our new neighbor has invited us over to dinner get dressed"My mom yelled." Who ? " I ask back. " The Woods" she responded.

That's Jovana , she's my neighbor ?!

Jovana POV*

My mom already told my Nash's family will be coming over for dinner. I'm wearing a simple sliver sparkly dress that reaches at my elbow and ends mid way thigh. My hair wavy while my makeup is black eyeliner and mascara. I take longer than I expected getting ready.

I hear greeting downstairs and immediately greet them . Once I see Nash , he's wearing black skinny jeans and a black button shirt with black shoes . Cute !

Were all sitting at dinner when , i guess Nash's mom ask where my father is . My mood decreases a lot.

"When my youngest child , Isaiah was born he left us and I've been the mother/father ever since." My mother explains.

I excuse myself from the table and head to my room , I miss my dad . But he left.

I hear a knock on the door few moments later. I say a faint 'come in' . And walksin Nash.

"Are you okay ?" He asks

"I'm fine" I reply

"I know your lying, your upset and I want to make you happy"

"Yea how ?"

"This" he says and leans in and kisses me . Surprisingly I kiss back. He put his hands around my waist. I put my hands around his neck. Before things got to much i pulled back and smiled . I giggled and he had a confused face on. Then he started laughing to , his mom called him telling him he had to leave . He gave me quick peck and left.

After i changed into pajamas and washed up I went into bed waiting for tomorrow , my phonevibrated but i was to tired to read it

From : Nash. <3

goodnight beautiful .