Chad and Britney- Their Story *** Chapter Three

Hi all, I said I would post this tonight. IT may be a while before I get to post again. Anyway I hope you all like this. This chapter jsut tells you about what happend the first year of Marraige and school. Next chapter things get a little better. hope you enjoy.

Please vote or comment on it, let me know what you think.

Helen

***

The following morning Chad woke me up with breakfast in bed. He was so sweet, I really love him. He brought in eggs, toast, bacon, orange juice, and coffee. We both sat there eating; after we ate we had some fun for a while. We were newlyweds and all. After wards we ended up going and taking a shower. After our shower we decided that the paint was dry in our room so we put all of our things were they belonged, then we put our clothes away. It took about two hours to get that all done, it was going on noon when we finished. After we got out room done, clothes put away, bed made, we put up the desks in the office, and then we set up our computers. We decided not to paint that room because it was a nice light color that we both liked. Around four-thirty mom (Teresa AKA I call her mom now) called and asked if we wanted to come over for dinner. We decided that we would, as we were hungry but didn’t want to cook. On the way to mom and dad’s we decided that we didn’t want to paint the walls in the other rooms right now that we would just put up some full size beds and a dresser in the front bedroom and the other bedroom would be a game room, with a TV Xbox 360, Darts, and some comfy chairs, that way if Chad or I had friends over we could all go in there to play games or whatever.

Once we got to mom and dads dinner was already done, thank goodness, cause come to think about it Chad and I hadn’t ate since breakfast. Mom asked how I was liking Gadsden so far, I told her that I wasn’t really sure as I had not really seen much of it. I had been to the Furniture store and to Wal-Mart. She asked why those to places, I told her the furniture store to get furniture for the house, as we had none. She looked at chad funny on that one.  I asked her if everything was ok She said she thought Chads place had furniture in it, Chad spoke up on that one. “Mom, Dad, I bought a new house, I didn’t think my old has was big enough for Britney and I so when I was home for Christmas break I bought the house up on Lay Springs road. I thought I told you guys but it must of slipped my mind. Britney and I worked on it yesterday and today getting it set up, so I have not taken my wife on a tour of Gadsden but I plan on doing that Friday.” They all just looked at us, I thought they both knew but I guess not. After that dinner went by fast, we decided that they would come over the following night with the rest of the family to see the new house. So we decided to have a cook out. After dinner I helped mom clean the kitchen up, and then Chad and I went home. It was about nine o’clock when we got home and I was tired so I decided to go to bed, Chad of course came with me to rock me to sleep. Oh boy did he rock me!

The next morning we got up early and headed into town. We decided that we needed to get some things for the house, so we went to Wal-Mart. We didn’t know exactly what we wanted so we just went up and down the rows in house wares. We ended up getting: three boxes of Corelle Squares Twilight Grove 16-Piece Dinnerware Set, two sets of International Silver Satin Danford 87-Piece Flatware Set, three boxes of Anchor Hocking Zen 16-Piece Glassware Set and two sets of Libbey Carolina 7pc Beverage Set.  Then we decided to head over to the cookware, while looking at the cookware we ended up getting: Paula Deen Cookware and Kitchen Towel Value Bundle in red. Then I picked out a bake ware set that I liked, I love to bake. Then we picked out utensils for cooking. Once we got all of these we went ahead and got a microwave, toaster (Chad had to use the oven to make toast yesterday morning), Coffee Pot (we had Instant and it sucked). Then we got some dish towels, washrags, and a few other things we needed for the kitchen. Next we went over to the garden section and picked out a gas grill. Once we had all of this we decided to do some grocery shopping so that we would have enough food to feed everyone tonight. Once we left Wal-Mart it was going on twelve, we had been in there for 4 hours. I was hungry and Chad was ready to go to he hated shopping so much. I told him once we got the house up and going the way it should he wouldn’t have to shop so much. We stopped at McDonalds and got us a burger and drink, then headed up the mountain to unload everything.