EPISODE 17 - TURN OF TABLES

Hello this is VHM back with an FF on IB...I will deal with all the three pairs of IB ....please ignore the grammatical and spelling mistakes....

Precap : Shivaay picks call of Tej and gets to know that Oberoi's business is sinking.........he compels Rudra, Sumo, Gauri and Om to leave for Mumbai....Shivaay breaks down realising their situation...Anika persuades.........

-----------------------------OBEROI MANSION, MUMBAI, MAHARASTRA

OmRu GaMya reached Oberoi Mansion........

Tej saw them .........

Tej ''Welcome, So finally you both ended your vacation...great to see you back...''

Om was about to speak something but Gauri held his hand and stopped.......

Rudra ''we came back as soon as we knew the news.....Don't worry papa...we will take out some solution...I think we should head to office now''

Om ''I think Rudra is saying correct..we will find nothing arguing here...so it's better we head back to office''

All three left for office............

------------------------Oberoi Industries Head Office Mumbai

TejOmRu entered office and all the board of directors (BD ) were waiting for them.....

There was serious discussion going on and after lots of discussion ...one of the board of directors spoke

BD : '' Mr .Shivaay would have dealed with this situation properly ...but he is nowhere to be seen from past one year....Mr.tej if you can then bring him back..i am sure he will have a mid way to resolve the issue..........''

Tej stood in a rage ''What do you mean I cannot handle...remember one thing...it's me who thought Shivaay to deal and run business and now you are trying to say he is better than me

BD '' I did not mean that...I was just saying that.... even before, once when such a situation occurred he managed it smoothly ..so I thought he could do something this time too ''

Tej held BD 's collar and said ''don't you dare say it again...Shivaay is no more a part of our family or this business ...he is not related to us in any way...so never take his name again''

BD angrily spoke '' go hell with your business Mr.Tej Oberoi, I tried to help you, but you have insulted me, and now I have decided to quit.....i will see to it that you wouldn't come out of this crisis anytime soon....remember I am the biggest shareholder of your industries and now I will make an announcement that I am quitting ..this is enough for your downfall.....'' he left in anger

Rest all followed him........Tej sat in diusgust

Om ''Mr.Oberoi what have you done.......you are just increasing the problems nothing more than that.........now please let me handle this''

Om ran towards the board of directors and Rudra followed.... but in vain..they didn't turn......Om Ru were panicked....

Rudra ''om I think that person said right, Shivaay bhayya would have some idea to deal with..shall we discuss it with him?''

Om let me think.........

They went inside.......and in no time the board of directors made the announcement in media that they have quit.......Oberoi industries was in the verge of shutting down.....

--------------------------S.A.M.S Restaurant

Shivaay was in his cabin and switched on the business news channel........he was shocked to learn the latest development that Board of Directors had quit.