EPISODE 33 - A FINAL NAIL ON THE COFFIN

Hello this is VHM back with an FF on IB...I will deal with all the three pairs of IB ....please ignore the grammatical and spelling mistakes....

FOR YOUR REFERENCE :

--------------------------------------------

(Gauri's bua (GB) –Gauri's Phufa (GP ) -Sundari bua (SB) –all three together referred as Evil trio)

-----------------------------------------------

Shivaay looked at GP to continue

-----------------------NARRATION BY GP CONTINUED

GP ''

After not finding the kids at temple ...the next day ...my clients men came to our house...I thought they came to pay me ..but they started hitting me saying I cheated them ...I pleaded that I left the kids at the said place but they informed me that they did not get the kids.....i promised to find them...I sat back thinking how to find those kids.......

Few days passed by and one day all of a sudden my BIL came with Gauri....i was shocked and asked where did he get the girl from....he said that he had adopted her from orphanage and said that we are moving to Bareily as he got a permanent job there......I tried to go to orphanage but my BIL didn't allow me to do so by keeping me busy ... GM never left Gauri alone for a minute after my BIL brought her home..........a week later we moved to Bareily .......

I waited every other day to sell Gauri but I did not get chance of doing so.......by the time my BIL died Gauri grew up to be a beautiful girl and was taking care of the responsibility of running our house....i still wanted to sell Gauri but Kali Thakur came in between and offered me the amount to make Gauri his.........but things took an ugly turn when Gauri got married to Omakara saheb, the son of this house and from then on you all know what happened..''

-----------------------END OF NARRATION BY GP

GP completed saying his side of story......Everyone stood still expression less and Anika – Gauri –Shreya were dumbstruck.........

Shivaay-Om-Mahi went towards Anika-Gauri-Shreya and held them and took care of them ........

Anika ''what's all this happening Shivaay...I can never imagine my fate is this bad......''

Shivaay ''no...no...Anika relax...there is something more to this...we are yet to know answers to many questions....so please stay calm...and one more thing Anika...... now you know your family.....so you should be happy not sad.......right...''

Saying this he hugged her.........Anika reciprocated and saw Sumo standing alone ...Sumo was happy but was sad too in thoughts.....Anika just observed her......

Gauri ''Om Anika di and Shreya are my sisters...my own sisters can you believe it.....they are my own sisters'' she cried hugging Om........

Om ''Yes ....and I am so happy about that Gauri....all you sisters are the bahu's of this house...and from now on you all will stay together here...but before that we need to know rest truth...so please...please control yourself''

Shreya ''how foolish I was....i thought Dada ji would get angry or feel bad if he sees the photo..because I listened him talking to his friends about what he did to our parents......so I hid it till today....had I shown him the pic earlier I would have had an beautiful life with my sisters...this all is because of me.....i am really stupid and idiot to hide such a big proof....i must apologise to my sisters and Dada ji...I must now itself''

Mahi ''Relax Shreya...you should apologise but for now stay calm ...I don't think everything is still clear...so control yourself for somemore time''