EPISODE 37 - THE SPECIAL NIGHT AND END OF THIS JOURNEY

Hello this is VHM back with an FF on IB...I will deal with all the three pairs of IB ....please ignore the grammatical and spelling mistakes....

Everyone laughed at Sahil's cute jealousy and tashan with Khanna....

Mr.Gogoi has left the Haveli open for the Oberoi's and their relatives for the next day too...so that everyone can stay back and enjoy .........

Khanna took Sahil and went inside the Haveli....

Mr.Bajaj and Gauri's maasi decided to leave the same night to Bajaj Villa.... Oberoi's asked them to stay back but they denied......so finally Oberoi's accepted the decision of them......

Pinky ''OMM...we are getting late...so shall we go ?''

Rudra ''kaha? Aap sab kaha aa rahe ho? Aaj tho hame akela chod do''

ShivOmHi ShrAniGaMya shied in embarrassment......

Jhanvi ''Have some shame Rudra...we have to welcome our daughter-in-laws and then we will leave you alone''

Tej ''off course Rudra we will leave you alone...after all , we have our own private life Rudra'' he smirked

Jhanvi''ohh God you too Tej''

Pinky ''Jhethani ji aapki tho kismet khul gayi''

Shakthi ''when did I not agree Pinky about you, that you are saying only to Bhabhi...even i......?''

Pinky ''bas bas..aur kuch mat boliye''

ShivOmRuHi and ShrAniGaMya closed their ears...........

ShaKy and TejVi smiled .........

Dadi came and Said ''Jhanvi, Pinky...it's getting late ...we have to go fast and welcome our Daughters ...come quick''

Everyone left to Kalyani villa..........

Pinky and Jhanvi welcomed the couples ..............Soon after ...post marriage rituals happened ......Shivaay and Om won in ring finding while Mahi and Rudra lost..........

Pinky ''Okay all the brides go to your rooms''

Anika Gauri Shreya and Sumo left towards their rooms..........actually everyone except Shreya knew their rooms because they have already come here some months before............

Shreya stood confused.........AniGaMya looked at her and understood her problem.......while they took a step towards Shreya.......OmRu came to her ........so they smiled and left towards their rooms.....

Om ''come Shreya we will take you to your room''

Rudra ''you are in my team na...we will sit and chat the whole night''

Shreya nodded her head excitedly

Mahi ''Rudra ...mere bhai...aaj tho baksh do....waise tumhare liye meri behen wait karthi hogi''

Rudra ''woh haan..mein tho bhool gaya...so Shreya Bhabhi aaj Mahi bhayya se adjust karlo ..mujhe Sumo ko pareshaan karna hain''

Jhanvi ''Shut up Rudra...not a word more...ohh God this boy is just too much.........you are becoming shameless day by day''

Rudra ''Mom..but what did I say now..i just said..''

ShivOmHi ''Shut Up Rudra''

Rudra ''okay...okay..i am leaving'' saying that he ran towards his room.........

Dadi ''Shivaay ..you were the first to get married so I expect you to give me the first greatgrandchild...understand...it's long time I have played with cute little small baby''