EPISODE 31 - AN EVENTFUL DAY

Hello this is VHM back with an FF on IB...I will deal with all the three pairs of IB ....please ignore the grammatical and spelling mistakes....

Om ''shivaay why are you smiling''

Rudra ''did they say the truth?''

Shivaay ''it's time to celebrate OmRu...Mahi and Shreya have decided to get married.......it was Mahi's call to inform that Shreya has accepted his love and she confessed her feelings too...yesterday Shreya's dadaji has asked Shreya to decide whether she is ready to marry Mahi or not and today the result is out......ok fine.. listen you both... Mahi want to surprise everyone in home so he hasn't informed anyone about this.........Shreya asked Mahi to keep it as secret from elders while she will inform AniGaMya.......so none of us is speaking about this in home......''

OmRu nodded and hugged Shivaay........

Rudra ''in dono ki gaadi kuch jyada hi tezi se patri par nahi aa gayi?''

Shivaay ''chalo accha hain Mahi Buddha hone se pehle hi shadi kar raha hain''

All three laughed and rushed towards Home..........

-------------------Oberoi Mansion

Mr.Bajaj came along with Shreya and both were seated in the living room....As usual no one had any idea because Mahi has just informed his brothers and Shreya informed her co-sisters ......

AniGamYa were although smiling.........

All the elders also came and greeted them.........

Shreya went to touch the feet of elders as a mark of respect and everyone hugged her and blessed her.......she quickly joined Anika Gauri and Sumo and hugged...........

While rest all were looking at then confused........

ShivOmRu entered..........

When everyone was present Mr.Bajaj spoke

Mr.Bajaj '' I have come here for the same reason........this is my granddaughter Shreya'' he pointed towards Shreya who was standing with AniGaMya.........

Everyone smiled .....

Pinky ''you are beautiful...very beautiful...kisi ki nazar na lage''

Mr.Bajaj ''I am sorry for day before yesterday to go without informing my decision...actually I was happy to witness Mahi's honesty and then I decided he is perfect...however being from dada ji of Shreya I wanted to let Shreya know about all this......so when I said Shreya all the matter ...she finally made her decision''

Everyone except IB Gang looked at her tensed.........

Shreya smiled shyly .......

Mr.Bajaj ''her happiness might have answered your question...she is ready to get married to Mahi...so now I want to ask you all whether you accept the proposal of Mahi and Shreya''

Shakthi looked at Tej... Pinky looked at Jhanvi ...........Tej and Jhanvi smiled and they both looked at Dadi..........

Dadi ''we liked the proposal day before yesterday and today when you yourself have come again why would we deny...it's a YES from all of us''

Mr.Bajaj stood up and greeted Dadi while Dadi also stood up and reciprocated.........

AniGaMya brought Shreya to the center while ShivOmRu brought Mahi to the center ...both were standing together while everyone clapped for them........

Mr.Bajaj ''if you don't mind can we do Roka tomorrow?''

Dadi ''let Pinky decide as it's her son's wedding''