EPISODE 36 - FUN, DIVISION AND WEDDING

Hello this is VHM back with an FF on IB...I will deal with all the three pairs of IB ....please ignore the grammatical and spelling mistakes....

ShivOmRuHi have decorated the farmhouse beautifully......it was practically impossible but with the help of caretaker they did it and they used the farmhouse only for parties....

Shivaay ''Now we lock the farmhouse and wait near by...Rudra place microphone near the doors and come back''

Om locked the door and Rudra placed the Microphones and went to their respective cars and were waiting for their ladies to arrive....

Shivaay heard sound of a car stopping and car doors opening............Shivaay alerted everyone

All four were giggling and were eagerly waiting for their partners to step in...........

Khanna ''I don't know what will happen inside but all four of you take care''

Anika ''are you not coming in''

Khanna ''no...I am not needed further...because I trust Shivaay Sir and his brothers more than myself....but please do take care.''

Gauri ''but how will we return''

Khanna ''your partners will drop you safe '' he smiled

Everyone smiled and Khanna turned to go and stopped and went to Shreya

Khanna ''Shreya ...I know you are matured enough...but remember it was just your roka that happened today....and further I need not to explain you''

Shreya smiled ''I promise I will not do anything wrong...as I understand to keep myself in limit''

Khanna left smiling........

ShrAniGaMya walked towards door.......and saw the door locked......

Now they looked each other in confusion.......Anika was the first one to get scared......she turned to see Khanna was there or not...but by then he left in the car........

Anika knew there wouldn't be any signals in that location as there was no tower.......she sat with a thud.......

Gauri ''didi wait we will call Khanna bhai and ask him to pick us ''

Om POV''haan haan call karo...what are you waiting for?''

Anika ''no way we cannot call as there will be no network...I know about this''

Rudy to Shivaay ''Bhabhi is intelligent..as I am''

Sumo ''ab? ''

Shivaay to his brothers ''Ab wait for our entry''

Shreya ''wow...this will be fun...we all near the farmhouse all alone ...how nice na? super thrilling and adventurous''

Anika ''are you mad Shreya?''

Mahi to his brothers ''She is indeed mad''

Gauri ''wait a min...khanna bhai said all our partners are here ...he will not lie then why are they not here''

Shivaay in car loudly spoke ''all our trap...Gauri ...I am so sorry for that''

Anika ''it means they got to know bhai was helping us and they fooled him ...they want to take revenge for making us jealous and spying them''

Rudra in car ''Shivaay bhayya you must admit Anika Bhabhi is damn intelligent''

Sumo ''dii...we are badly caught''

Shreya ''I said not to do such things ...did you listen''

Anika ''wait a minute ...you are the reason...you asked us to wear those short clothes and make them jealous''