Background on Ava

So I never really described Ava so I'm here to now.

Ava is played by Cindy Kimberly

So Ava is 17 years old and she was adopted by the paul family when she was born (adopted at birth)

So Ava is 17 years old and she was adopted by the paul family when she was born (adopted at birth). Jake was only 2 and Logan was 4. Pam and Greg adopted her when she found out she couldn't conceive anymore children of her own and they really wanted a daughter.

Logan is her favorite brother because he was always there for her through everything while Jake was always doing his own thing. She does love both of them but does have her preferences.

Ava doesn't know who her really birth parents are and she maybe will be finding that Info in the next few chapters.

None of team 10 know she's adopted except Jake, Anthony and Chance. They dont really like bringing it up because every since Ava found out she was adopted she always had a curiosity of knowing her birth parents.

She was bullied in school because she was adopted. But that's why she moved to LA so she can start over.

She sings (but no one really knows but the ohios trio and her parents and Logan), she dances, acts and wants to become a model.

Ava's actually full name is Ava Marie Castillo (Caylen) (If you think you know who her actually family is comment your guesses) and her adoptive name is Ava Marie Paul.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: hopefully this helped a lot of you and hope you liked this little background check💗 thank you for reading and don't forget to vote if you want more 💕