•Chapter 25•

*Ava's POV*
*3 weeks later*
(On the phone with mom)
M-hey sweetie
A-hey mom
M-how have you been honey
A-good, good I've just been feeling sick lately
M-oh honey what's going on?
A- well I've been throwing up a lot and have been gaining a lot of weight and I'm scared
M-oh honey, have you done the ya know lately?
A- actually yes, about 2 weeks ago I did
M- it was with Ivan? Wasn't it?
A- yes mom of course, I'm just scared how he will react, how Jake will react, how Logan will react
M- honey don't worry it will be fine, have you taken a test?
A- no I probably should
M- yes you should take one and text me what the results are sweetie now I have to go I have a lot of patients waiting
A- I will bye mom

(Off the phone)

I sigh not knowing what to do. I have to tell someone. And I knew the will soon find out.
I walk to Tessa knowing I can trust her.
"Hey T, I can trust you with everything right?" I asked
"Of course you can, what happened" she said sitting me down beside her on her bed.
"Well, me and Ivan had sex 2 weeks ago and I've been feeling really sick. I've been throwing up and eating more than usual" I said
"Have you taken a test?" She asked
"No"
"Well I'll go to the store, I'll be back and you can take it" she said half way out the door.

I walk to the boys room. Not surprisingly they were playing video games. I sat down next to Ivan who was watching emilio and Anthony play.
"Hey love where'd you been?" He asked
"I was with Tess" I said not wanting him to worry about me throwing up.
"I'm hungry I'll be right back" I said getting up
"But you just ate" Ivan said

I walked downstairs to the kitchen. I looked in the fridge and saw a snicker bar. I took it and sat down and went on Instagram trying to kill time while Tessa was at the store.

After a couple minutes Tessa runs through the door.
"Ava come on" Tessa said running up the stairs. I followed her into her room.
"Now just follow the instructions on the box and we wait and see" Tessa said pushing me into the bathroom.

I took a stick out and sighed already wanting the answer. I sat down and followed the instructions. I washed my hands and opened the door setting the stick down on the edge of the sink.

"Now we wait" I said flopping onto Tessa's bed.
"How long?" She asked
"Only 5 minutes"

We killed that time face timing my brother JC and told him about what has been going on. He wasn't to happy but he did want to be an uncle.

"It's time" Tessa said all serious. It was hard trying to keep a straight face. We both busted out in laughter. But quickly remembered about the test. We walked to the bathroom.
"I don't want to see it first" I said handing it to Tessa. Tessa read it. Taking a double taking as if she wasn't reading it right.

"If I'm reading this right, then honey you're preggers!!" Tessa said handing me the test.
I read the test making sure she was reading it right. And indeed she was.
"Omg this means I'm going to be a mom" I said looking down at my stomach.

"Now we have to tell the others" Tessa said
"Have any ideas?" I asked
"Yes let's go to the store"

We rushed downstairs before anybody can stop us and got into my car. I drove us to the store and got baby things. Diapers, baby food, baby wipes, baby bottles, and pacifiers. We went to check out and got the stuff and rushed back to the car.

We hurried back home and walked in as fast as we could to get everything out and set it up.
"Hey guys come here!" Tessa announced
"Everyone!" I said

They all rushed downstairs a little mad we interrupted their busy lives. (🙄😂)
They all gathered around the table.
"What is this" Jake asked
"Are you stupid?" Tessa said
"These are baby things" I said
"Oh are Taytum and Oakley coming?" Anthony asked. I handed them the pregnancy test and they all took their time to read it.

"Whose is this" Jake said holding it up
"Mine" I said
"Wait, this mines you're pregnant" Kade said
"Yup and Ivan-" I said looking up at him and seeing he already had a happy expression on his face. He came over to the side of the counter I was on and hugged me and started talking to the baby

"Omg are you really in there" he said putting an ear to my belly. I laughed as he was waiting for a response from the baby.
"Omg yes yes yes uncle Kade is real" Kade said putting his arms in the air.

Everyone congratulated me and Ivan.
"Jake I didn't think you'll take it this good" I laughed
"Well I've always wanted a baby on team 10" he said hugging me
"Wait invite Logan over I wanna tell him" Jake nodded his head and went to call Logan.

I texted my brother Jc and Pam and Greg telling them all I'm expecting a child. Jake came back to tell me Logan was on his way. I got nervous as Logan was more protective of me and I didn't know how'll he'll take it.

I set the things back up and the pregnancy test back up so he can see it and wait until he made his way to the house.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: hey cuties 💓 thank you for reading yet another chapter. Vote if you want more and comment what you want to read next. Until next time 💖