"Mine."

6

.Carl.

When I awoke the next morning, I looked over at the still sleeping, naked angel next to me. Fuck me. It is not often that the intensely hot fantasies guys have about women come to fruition. Last night was even better than I imagined it would be when I had been alone in my room. I was in deep with this chick and it simultaneously scared and thrilled me.

I heard Lenny whine by the front door, and I assumed that meant he had to go out.

Layla stirred next to me, stretching her arms above her head. "Just a minute, baby," she mumbled.

"I got it," I said as I leaned over and kissed her forehead. There was no way in hell I was letting her outside so soon after what went down last night.

She smiled at me, shyly pulling the sheet over herself as she watched me get dressed.

"Thank you, Carl," she spoke in a voice barely above a whisper. Her eyes started to well up.

"Hey, hey!" I smiled, kneeling down next to the bed to hug her.

"For everything. For defending me, for taking care of me and Lenny, and..."

"Shh," I whispered into her hair. I leaned back and looked her in the eyes. "I am so glad you are okay." My eyes trailed down her body, as the white sheet left very little to the imagination. "Fuck, you're spectacular," I breathed, running a hand through my hair.

That made her giggle, thank God. I couldn't handle it when she cried. It made me think of that degenerate's hands on her, and it made me wish like hell that I had killed him.

Lenny whined again, trotting into the bedroom. "Okay, okay, buddy," I laughed, following him out to get his leash.

When we walked out front, the sun was hot and blinding. It almost made me forget what had happened out here in the dark twelve hours earlier. That is, until I saw the blood on the sidewalk. I shivered despite the heat and turned to walk Lenny around the block. Walking him reminded me of my own little one at home that I hadn't intended on leaving overnight.

I texted Debbie to ask her how Sunny was and let her know that I would be home soon and would explain later.

When Lenny and I returned to Layla's apartment, she had put some clothes on (damn it) and put dog food out. She was in the process of making coffee when I came up and wrapped my arms around her from behind.

She turned in my grasp and leaned up to kiss me.

"I hope you don't think less of me after last night," she said anxiously.

"What?" I asked incredulously. "Less of you? Fuck no."

"That's not the norm for me, you know," she explained. "I'm not usually so impulsive. I just hope I haven't ruined-"

"The only thing you've ruined is other women for me, I'm pretty sure," I laughed.

She rolled her eyes and swatted at my chest.

"I hope you know I didn't come here expecting that from you," I said in a more serious tone. "I would never-"

"I know," she interrupted me as she put a finger over my lips.

I kissed it before lowering it. "I'm serious. I'm not saying I wasn't thinking about it from the moment your fine ass walked past my house," I smirked and she blushed. "But I would never hurt you like..." I trailed off. "Like he tried to."

Layla smiled and nodded. "I know that, Carl."

"You were vulnerable last night. I'm sorry if I took advantage of that," I said sincerely.

Layla shook her head. "You didn't do anything I wasn't begging you to do," she winked.

Oh fuck. Something was stirring again.

"I'm sorry that it happened quicker than I'm sure you would've liked," I said with my jaw clenched, willing my inconvenient boner away.

She looked down and a blush spread across her face.

"What?" I asked with a grin.

She leaned her head back, half laughing before looking back down. "I was just thinking about telling you that 'it' happened several times in my imagination before you came here last night."

Fucking hell. Was she saying...

"You touched yourself when you thought about me?" I couldn't hide my stupid grin. Forget losing the boner.

She buried her face in my chest. "Oh my God, I am so embarrassed," she mumbled.

I pulled her back so I could look her in the eyes. "That is the hottest fucking thing I've ever heard," I smiled.

She grinned but looked down, still too shy to look at me again. Fuck that. She had nothing to be ashamed of.

"Layla," I tried again. "Do you have any idea how many times I've jerked it to you in the two day span I've been aware of your existence?"

She looked up at me and smiled. "Really?"

"Fuck," I breathed. "Look at you! All the filthy things I have imagined...damn."

.....

.Layla.

Okay...this was hands down the hottest conversation I'd ever had in my life. I was mortified that I had admitted that to Carl. I had been trying to get him to understand that he had done nothing wrong last night, and that was the brilliant truth bomb I tossed out. The last thing I expected was for him to respond that way.

"Can I ask how last night stacked up to your...expectations?" he asked me.

I felt the familiar ache down below as I thought about last night. "Um," I began shyly, "let's just say my shower nozzle might not do it for me anymore."

The look on his face was priceless. "The...holy shit," he breathed before he lifted me up onto the kitchen counter and thrust himself between my legs. Our mouths met hungrily as we pawed at each other like wild animals.

He pulled his mouth from mine and I gasped for air as he latched on to my neck. I whimpered with pleasure as he kissed and sucked. It hurt, but in such an erotic way that I didn't dream of telling him to stop.

After a few moments I felt his mouth relax against my neck, and I let out a big breath I didn't realize I'd been holding in. He kissed the area softly before leaning back to admire his handiwork.

"Mine," he winked at me before walking away from me and into the bathroom.

......................................................................................
😉
Please vote and leave a comment to tell me what you think!