Bad Decisions

13

.Carl.

I had a day shift at the diner, which was about as painfully boring us it normally was. Today was more slow and agonizing than usual, though, because Layla was spending the day with a friend from high school at North Avenue Beach, and would periodically send me pictures of herself in her little string bikini.

Oh my god, baby, you have to stop. 😩 This is torture.

Aww 😛 is somebody thirsty?

😓 fucking parched, tyvm.

That's too bad...cause I happen to be wet. 💦

I gulped.

Are you fucking kidding me rn? 😧
Babe, you're out in public wearing next to nothing. Guys are gonna see you if you start messing around like that and I'm gonna have to come kill someone.

Carl Gallagher!! Tsk, tsk, naughty boy. I just meant I'm wet from being in the lake! What on earth were you thinking?? 😏

Oh ffs 🙄

😜 Have fun at work, baby! 😘😘

She added another selfie of water dripping down her stomach.

Fucking hell.

.....

.Layla.

"I'm telling you, Stell," I gushed, lying on a towel next to one of my best friends from home, Stella. "He is a master of oral. I don't even understand how he's this good."

Stella scrunched her face up, feigning disgust. Then she smiled and propped her chin in her hands. "How so? I mean, isn't it all the same?"

I gasped, giving her an exaggeratedly incredulous look. "Uh, no. Maybe B.C.- Before Carl," I began as Stella laughed, "but now this is A.D.- After the D."

Stella's fit of giggles made me laugh too. "You are so stupid," she grinned.

"Don't hate," I smiled back. "I'm telling you- he gives me anywhere from 7-10 orgasms at a time, basically until I beg him to stop because my body's gonna shut down."

Stella's mouth dropped open and she swatted at me. "Shut up, you are so full of shit."

I shrugged. "I don't blame you for your skepticism. If I wasn't gettin' it so good, I would not believe it could be done."

"Well what does he look like? Do you have a picture?" Stella asked. "I'm curious what this rare breed of super-males looks like."

I smiled, but it faded when I realized that I didn't have a picture of him. "One sec," I told Stella.

Baby, send me a pic. 📸

Layla, I'm at work. I can't send you a dick pic right now. 😂

Lol nooo. Of your pretty face. I wanna show you off. 😍

Hahaha...um, ok one sec.

He sent a selfie he'd no doubt just taken, because I saw a metal wall behind him. His hair was slightly messy and I could tell he had his apron on. His full lips framed his perfect white teeth, and his eyebrows were slightly raised. He looked completely perfect.

Omg brb framing this 😍🤤

lol settle down weirdo 😜