Deliciously Forbidden

31

.Layla.

Carl's eyes bugged out as we both lay there, frozen. We didn't dare move and make any noise. My arousal still throbbed, and I cursed that this had to have happened right fucking now.

"Layla?" she called again, knocking on my door.

Carl slipped off the bed and into the closet, grabbing his clothes on the way. I yanked up my comforter and slid under it; there wasn't anytime for me to get dressed.

"Yeah mom?" I called, doing my best to sound groggy.

She opened my door that I should have fucking locked and peeked in. "Hi honey!" she said with a confused grin, looking at the clothes on the floor and then at me in my bed. "What brings you up here?"

"I realized I had a book here that I needed for a class this upcoming semester," I lied, hoping I sounded convincing. "It was a long trek up and I fell asleep."

She nodded slowly, and I couldn't figure out if she was buying it or not. "And you took your clothes off to do that?"

I blushed, my eyes widening at all of the articles strewn about. I cleared my throat. "Yeah, it's really hot out there today!" I half laughed. "I know, I'm weird. So sorry I dropped in unannounced without calling!"

My mom's expression changed from skepticism to nurturing. "Oh, Layla, you don't have to let us know you're coming like you're a guest! This is your home, honey!"

Phew. That was a convenient redirection. Never question Mom's hospitality.

"Well I hate to run but I just stopped in for something real quick," she said, pointing behind her.

Thank God. "Oh, that's okay, mom. I'm heading out soon and I'll lock up."

"Okay," she smiled, slowly backing out. "Love you!"

"Love you too!" I called as she closed the door.

My head fell onto the pillow as I struggled to calm my heart rate. Carl peeked his head out of the closet. "Is it safe?" he whispered. "I feel like E.T. in here."

I stifled my giggles in a pillow as I pictured his face hidden among my stuffed animals like the famed alien of the '80s.

He tiptoed over to the door and silently turned the lock before creeping back over to me. He pulled the covers up from the bottom of the bed and crawled under them.

I gasped as he rubbed and kissed up my legs, the warm wetness returning to his destination.

I squirmed as I felt his breath on me, blowing right where he knew I was most sensitive. He paused, both of us waiting to hear my mom leave.

When we heard nothing after a few agonizing moments, I couldn't take the teasing and pushed his head down. Fuck it. I would be dead silent; I just needed to be tongue-fucked by Carl right this fucking instant.

My mouth dropped open as I sucked in a breath, and my jaw remained slack. I grabbed a pillow and brought it to my mouth, my quick, desperate breaths now muffled.

Carl's tongue swirled and flicked back and forth and before I knew it, I was silently convulsing around him as massive waves of pleasure ripped through my body. I would've screamed if I could have. The pent-up frustration of losing his mouth a few minutes ago had combined with his current ministrations to make for one hell of an orgasm. It was so fucking good, even for a certified vagician like Carl.

.....

.Carl.

I tried my best to please her while attempting to block out the fact that her mother was just outside the door. It was actually pretty fucking hot, and the fact that it was her who pushed my head between her legs...that was super sexy.