Chapter 3: Copycat

Rikky swung his leg, into the air, and got Chris's cheek. He flew back and shot his fireballs, but Rikky teleported around them and tied his hands around his back. Rikky dropped Chris and threw him to Master N. 

S: "Good job, Rikky. You've certainly built up an Assassin status."

Rikky: "Thank you, Suttle."

Chris: "Heh. That was absolutely nothing! Can we move onto 2v2's now!?"

N: "Now Chris, settle down. We need to establish fair teams."

Chris: "Me and Jen versus Rikky and the new kid."

Mason: "Ultra?"

Jenny: "No, Omega."

S: "Oh, c'mon."

Omega: "No, it's fine, Suttle. I can handle it."

S: "Are you sure? You realize that it's a fight until the other opponents give up, or they're unable to fight-"

Omega: "I am aware with the rules and standards."

Omega walked over to Rikky and they shook hands. Omega held his hand out to Jenny and Chris, but they shrugged. 

Omega: "Hmm. Sportsmanship."

Suttle blew his whistle and Rikky teleported around to the back. Chris shot his fireballs and Rikky teleported out of the way. Jenny ran for Omega, but as she charged an Ice Bolt, she turned around and shot Rikky. He fell against the ground with his hands, frozen together. Chris smashed his leg and he groaned. 

Omega: "YO! Chris! Chill!!"

Jenny: "Heh, ironic! Why don't you!!"

Jenny held onto Omega's hand and froze his left arm. He backed away and Chris leaped over and tripped him over. He ignited flames over his palm and burnt Omega's back and branded him. 

Omega: "GAH! What the hell?!"

S: "That's enough!!"

Jenny went to Omega and looked down at him. She held her hand out and smirked. Omega tried to reach out, but Jenny took her hand back and kicked Omega. 

Mason: "Omega!"

S: "Jenny! I said that was enough!"

Jenny: "There was no doubt that we were gonna win."

Chris: "Not so good now, huh, Rikky?"

Omega held onto the wall and threw his jacket to the side. 

Omega: "I didn't say anything about giving up.."

Chris: "More?!"

Chris ran back immediately and held onto Omega's collar and threw him against the crowd. Omega coughed blood, out of his mouth, and onto the ground. Mason held onto him and Omega huffed and puffed, on his neck. Omega whispered to Mason and grasped onto his wrist. 

Mason: "I think that's enough!"

Jenny: "Omega didn't say shit!"