Chapter 6

Finders weepers ,

Losers weapers,

Let's play a game!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~''

As if on cue, the menu immediately appeared on the screen with a dark purple background filled by hazy smoke as there is light blue 'BANG' type words now on the said object indicating single player or mutileplayer.

    "I am player one!" Mary chererfully said, press sing the mutilplayer button and maybe inadventurely pressed  'check save file' option.

        My jaw lost all motor control, when a list of names pop up unexpectedly--yet some of them sounded more ancient than modern day--like a pop goes the weasel baby toy.

        "Eva, The pink fairy." I said aloud,struggling to see the words.

       "I will be a Archer." Mary declared outloud, messing with her character settings as another character is on the right.

       "I'm a little unsure about this." I said, a little worried because I had seen one little red word next to the previous characters name and commonly meant something bad has happened to said character.

       "Bawk,bawk,bawk!" Mary began, mimicking a chicken. "Alec is a chicken! Bawk bawk bawk!"

        "Am not!" I shouted,pointing the Wii at my soon-to-be character.  "Alex, the Swordsman of no fear!"

          Mary's character wore a black cloak covering her head,around the back is a holder for arrows while the bow is in the right hand and I see a dagger on the belt around the digitial character who actually seems really awesome.

           I can make myself a better character! I thought to myself, customizing my characters body to be stocky and 6'1 foot tall like me. I am not really athletic.

         I heard Mary humming 'We will rock you' by Queen as I sorted the design; her muse keeps most people like me on track for work,skateboard, and creating a character for some game or franchise.

       Blue baseball cap. check. Black sunglasses. check. Black motorcyclists jacket. cheeeeck! White short sleevedshirt. check. Blue jeans. check. I mentally checked off a list, a little surprised about the various options since I am a experienced player who knows the drill by heart.

            "Alex?" Mary started, stopping her hums. "What kind of sword are you choosing?"

             I slouch into a chair.

            "I dunno." I said, pointing to the screen with tons of swords. "Too many."

            I knew Mary frowned.

           "Then what about the rusty sword?" She asked, pointing out a small three to four feet long sword. "Or the golden one?"

            "Golden one!" I said, moving the Wii direction towards the silver sword with a falcon at the tip  that looks totally epic in gamer terms. "By the way, do you have Kristy's number?"

             Mary tilted her head.

             "Which Kristy?" Mary asked, we knew many Kristina's in high school and we apparently gave them each nicknames to distinguish each other. "You know how many we know."

             "Babysitter from five years ago." I hinted,stalling from continuing the game. "Red curly hair in a mess,Italian accent,freckles,etc., she is the one who called on you."

            "Ooohh." Mary said, a look of hatred grew into her eyes. "THAT Kristy, I do."

             "Good." I said, lifting a hairstrand from my eyes. "We can ask her for advice if we get stuck somewhere in the game."

            "Enuff chatting." Mary said, as she started the game and checked the mission  notification about what our mission is to do for the entire game.

            I gasp.

          "What?" Mary said,shrugging yet so slightly. "Whats all 'gasp' for anyhow?"

          "How can a game have a closet..." I manage to mutter through my teeth. "Accept it!"

          "We are in bussinesss!" Mary bellows,clicking '1' like crazy.

           Once she accepted it, the screen changed; it turned into a unkept potter field  that has tombs with bones sticking out small cracks by hand or through the foot for their untimely death as usual games on the web feature this.

          "Oh god, why a graveyard?" Mary complains,her fingers dug into the wii. "Why this of all places?!"

          "Zombie skeletons!" I shouted, extremely hyper when seeing a skeleton in a game holding a experiencing points and gold.(If possible, armor)

          "Where's the instructions?" Mary said, turning away to the board instead of the TV.

          "Take that, you bag of bones!" I said, making the motion of punching and kicking the chest area until the figure fell. Then my digitial character crushed the bones and retrieved supposedly my sword from customizing.  "What's it say?"

           "Every player has one life," Mary began, using her best dramatic voice. "So if one died in the game using the Wii of Death will die....Silly creators."

              "Oh cragget!" I said, noticing a swarm of zombie skeletons headed our way. "Mary, are you ready to rummmbbbbleeee?"

            "Ready, as always." Mary nodded, making her character take the bow and prepare to use it. "1..2...3...4..."

          She somehow managed to defeat six skeletons with her trusty arrows strongly resembling the ones from Narnia and various movies on  the mediaweb of teenage-hood and gamer-hood.

       Then something paranormal happened...a cold breeze brushed  against my neck.

         "Mary, did you breath on my neck?" I asked her, rubbing the back of my neck.

         "No, " Mary said, looking at me with a surprised expression. "Your house is not haunted...Right?"