Chapter 15

"What do you expect for a game....of Paranormal? You expect death,touching moments, and possibly the happy ending.What if you rolled out two of these expectancy's? How will it end?"

  "You wonder why events happen without seeing the cause, it perks your interest when you poke a stick at it and continue until somebody gives a explanation."

      _________________________________________________________________

       Fred Winfree is standing beside the railroad tracks with Joseph Green by his side and is talking to his bedridden friend Alexander Henderson,who didn't refer to himself by his full true name almost 99% of the time.

       The Duo are there because it is very unlikely for the Police to roam train tracks for drug dealers or any sort of bad villain,people easily misunderstand their phone conversations for planning a murder or discussing hiding a body.

     "Hey man, it's me,Freddy!" Fred said, turning to his right. "got over your cold,eh? tell me about it."

      "What's he claim now?"  Joseph asked, rolling his eyes.

       Alex has made more than thousands of claims towards mythical creatures such as Bigfoot,unicorns,and alien spaceships so much that nobody believes him about anything which is true any more.

      "Ssssshhhh!" Fred rudly said, holding his left hand up as he continued listening intently.

     Fred dropped out high school three months ago  during the mass dropout occurring after a banning outrage over cargo pants and sexy clothes commonly used during  school photographs for a decade. 

    Joseph has already graduated from High school.

    J.G (Josephs nickname) likes to pull pranks on the people operating the trains and usually threw something along the lines of pernament pink paint at the machine as it goes by his favorite hang out area.

      "You are expecting me to believe you played a paranormal game?" Fred began, with a laugh. "A game of ghosts and death working together through two game controllers for hundreds of years with the same color of black and white."

     "Yeah,but more of a transparent blue."

   Joseph is balancing his feet on the rails as a younger boy would possibly do out of boredom.

       "You met the first presidents ghost,who used Adams body and renamed himself Hausbak Washington."

        "Uh huh."

       "Who ordered technology stuff delivered through dead bodies...Hahaha nice joke."

       Joseph is two feet away walking on the rails that are several feet away from a dark round tunnel  built through the mountain mass a little over seven to nine feet from the street limits of safety and crime.

    "J.G, take the  abominable track!" Fred shouted,holding his phone beneath from the ear.

    "Okay." J.G. said,taking his foot off  the rail for two minutes and resumed his trail once Fred wasn't looking.

     J.G. can't describe the feeling that is driving him to walk on the rails,except compare it to the strings of fate and several horror movies rotating around the possible fact death can not be escaped easily.

   "And the box makes music from the X-Folders?"

   "It does."

    "So if you die once in the game, you get killed in a ghostly version and your spirit gets contained within the game itself. over time, it will grow more powerful enough that it can reach out to reality and kill somebody without them actually participating in it."