Chapter 11

I arranged a meeting with Kristina there after. She would be here in thirty minutes on the dot;if anything happens to the ones who I love, and care about,I would go into a angered rage all because of playing a stupid game inside a card-board box.

                 Now, I need some answers from her.

       I sit in a chair waiting for her to arrive. I know, I have a cold and supposed to be in my bed and have a bowl of soup. I don't have the chicken pox. What I said to Mary was just the spur of the moment.

          Does life seriously want me to experience this entire ordeal from a paranormal box? I thought, having a grudge against the game. Maybe so....Oh no. I'm gonna sneeze!

      A-a-a-a-a-a--achooo!

      I sneezed into a napkin that so happened to be nearby. Some days colds have their advantages. I mentally thought, throwing the cloud alike object into a trash can.

     Maybe it's my eyes or me,  but the clouds above are bitterly dark as a business suit and its really uncommon to have rain in the middle of the day in New Orleans. The Day Before Tomorrow has a scene strongly mirroring this day.

       "Ah, so you have played the game."

          I turn my head to the right.

    There is Kristina from the Beach; some of her wild messy fire hair is somewhat on the shoulder of the trench coat which entirely gives the appearance of a secret law enforcement agent, except I can somewhat see a rock band Shirt  and wore blue jeans with an appearance of mystery.

      She still has a Italian Accent and freckles.

   "We did." I said,sliding a nearby table in between us as there is another chair beside her. "Five years ago, you could have told me about the game and it's theme."

   I usually remember warnings from other people to not play certain video games, if they are something unproper to game on. As of this year...I do not play forty-three paranormal games with anyone or anytime.

    Kristina frowned.

    "You were a kid back then." Kristina told me, sitting into a chair. "The only thing that you were interested was playing cards."

   Back then, I was your average boy who engaged into franchises that were uniquely awesome and fun enough to watch the shows every time or day that they were suppose to air during the weekdays on Zartoonmetwork.

     I take a breath.

   "For once in my life," I said, my eyes gazed to her direction. "Tell me what you know about this game."

    I watch Kristina relax in the chair. Why was she all tense?

   "There is palace of ghosts, if one dies on the journey to said place...Then they will also die in reality." Kristina explains, sighing sadly as she took a envelope from her pocket and put it onto the table. "See the pictures for yourself...I remember My sister nearly reached the building when..."

    Kristina stopped talking as I opened the envelope and held it upside down letting several photographs fall onto the round glass table with what appeared to be light blue wavy mists behind or beside the girls.

      "They terrorized her at night." Kristy  informs me,wiping tears off her face. "Even with solid proof, Mom did not believe us.  Five years ago, My sister would be alive. Mom's  ignorance was fatal to my sisters life."