Chapter 8

I have a cold today, so...You know what I do after a long weekend?

          You, back there! You are abosulutely positively right about sleeping in till ten!  I usually dream about playing a video game in a lurid state. But this one had a nightmare touch added to the chill and  carefree breeze .

      This dream has the grim reaper statue in the middle of a fork road. Hey! is this a Harry Potter cliche or something?

    Anyway, As I was saying....

    There is a crossroad leading to the same dark forest from the untouchable video game that I will never play again. I heard foot steps from behind me.

       I turned around.

     Pay very close attention to what I will further explain.

    I saw Skeleton warriors charging at me with their swords throw back and forth, their bones are darkish gray and have some viking clothing clung onto their skeletonsI was very afraid.

   I was defense less, my weapon is not in my grasp.

     Increase your sharp attention please.

    I back up to a tree,while I shook like a corned cat and gulp with fear.

                  Her name is Alice (Alice)

               She crawls into to the window

          Through shapes and shadows

             Alice (Alice)

              And even though she is dreaming

You might be asking: Why is my phone ringing?

       I fumble my phone from the left pocket as I climbed up  a tree trunk like the scene from Jurassic park and answer it.

         "Hellow?" I said, still in my lurid state. "Mary,take a breath and calm down. This is just a dream. How are you calling me in this dream? I am sleeping  and sick. Yes. I have the chicken pox. WHAT? The video gone viral?"

      In the mist of this conversation, the phone went dead and I continued climbing up when the Skeleton men turned into one big anaconda.

     I kept climbing and climbing and climbing...Until...

         "Alex!" The voice of my dad shouted, pulling me from sleep. "Wake up!"

      "Let me sleeeep!" I moaned, tired as a dead sheep and my eyes are strictly shut.

         I heard Dad sigh.

           "It's Mary. somethings happened."

          I bolted half-way up.

          "Is she okay?" I frantically start. "I knew something like this would happend...Tell me...what kind of danger did she get in this time?"

           Dad stood at the left side of my bed, he looks to the door and back to me.

        "Get dressed." He flatly spoke,throwing a ball of cloths into my lap. "Mary's hanging on for you."

         "Where?" I asked, the first question is really the thing that pops into your head when the hears about somebody hanging onto your other than different questions.