Chapt 12

We didn't speak during the ride, but I knew a little more about this object that I had found buried under the sand. Kristina was tired of it after the loss of her sister. She explained to me about going out and throwing the box into the ocean on a rainy night.

               Some games are not meant to be played.

          At the corner of my eye, I see the transparent apparition of George Washington. If you were in a situation with somebody who thinks seeing ghosts of presidents is impossible...Would you show him/her The President Ghost?

              I would!

              This can be called taking advantage of the moment. that's exactly what I did.

            "Hello,Washington." I said,my eyes directed to the rear view mirror and I directed my head towards Kristina. "This is Kristina,big sister of the former player before us."

             You always read people feel the hair on the back of their neck go up and goose bumps go down their arms, right? This question is relevant because I did see her hair go up like she touched a light bulb. Life is crazy. Reality is crazy at times.

               One award point goes to her eyes..umm..uhh..contain a look of horror!

          "Where are the horses?" The President said, confused. "What is this madness!

             Kristina is visibly shaken as she drives the car.

               "A Hon-d-d-d-d-d-da C-c-c-c-c-c-ivic." The girl stuttered, blinking her eyes to make sure he's really there. I don't blame her. She is totally scared. "I must be dreaming. I must be dreaming. I must be dreaming!"

             I snickered.

            "I wish it were a dream." I said, with sarcasm. "Must be extremely lucky."

            "No wonder Elvis told me: 'Inventions get sweeter' or whatever it was!" Washington went on;while I and Kristina share a glance at the mention of Elvis. Then a loose DVD player floated towards the ghost from the open arm in between both seats. "Is this made for war?"

             Kristina becomes relaxed and nervously laughs.

          "Sometimes,Spys handle microchips not DVD players." She revealed, twirling her hair.

         "Microchips?" Washington repeated, I see his face baring a terrified look. "No wonder everyone gets illnesses from them!"

        "There's been worst." I remarked,suppressing my laughter. "Like Nuclear bombs."

          "Nuclear bombs?"  The Ghost repeated,frankly in disbelief. "No horses, human viruses,nuclear bombs; what has the constitution done to prevent this?"

          I and Kristy shared another glance.

         "Almost nothing."

        From the rear view mirror, I saw a horrified expression on the first president of America's face. Give him information, He'll freak out. Tell him technology stuff, he'll interpret them as medical diseases.

         "I will do something about this!" He declared, then he shortly disappeared from the back seat.

        "I wish this were a movie." Kristina groaned,her breath is full with agony.

         I patted her back.

         "You aren't the only one." I said, turning the radio on. "Oh! Don't Move by Preump Gangstring is on!"

       "Preump Gangstring?" Kristina repeated, blinking her eyes simultaneously.

       Don't move,

       Don't play the recording,

       or else I'll haunt you,

       I am recording my favorite show,

        Soooooo,

        Don't you move your finger!

        Don't play,

       Till I come back!

        I sing with the music, because I heard it when I played a game called Game of Ruins inside a destroyed New York city with several buildings hanging onto the landscape by the ground and floor structures holding it down.

      Driving the jeep on a bumpy road,

      Don't press Delete.

     Or else I will haunt you,

     Don't move one inch,

     I'll haunt you till you record it for me!

     Then a radio spoke person interrupted the song.

     "That was my favorite song!" I complain, while I can hear Kristina sigh with relief.  I may be a bad singer. But I know what songs are the best.

       Most girls would be thinking "I'm saved!" from continuing to hear the worst singer possible, I know this because everyone who witnessed me singing would sign in relief at the end.

      "We have ground breaking news!" The static muffled voice said,I didn't bother to hear the name. "President Adam Morphy has changed his name to HausBak Washington...Wait a minute..."

       I and Kristina exploded with laughter.

      "And he does not know why!" The speaker continue. "He asks to be known only as Washington.HausBak has requested computer viruses and Microchips delivered via--ahahahahahahah!"

    By now, everyone is possibly joining in.

   George Washington has taken control of a modern day president who does not have any experience with politics and war. Adam was elected randomly because all the voters wanted a everyday civilian be the president.

    You may be asking, "What does he want them delivered through?"

     Dead bodies of course.

   "Frankly, HausBak has turned insane."  The other spoke person said, her voice is clouded and muffled than his.

     I stopped laughing long enough to talk.

    "I wonder how long it will take him to realize everything we said is Technology." I Thought aloud, my face predictably red. I mean it is red.