Chapter 5

Wrong.

          Mary knows I am not telling the truth, her parents lied to her so much at a early age that she watched their eyes and facial features long enough she could detect what is true and not possibly real about where they were going. How do I know this? She told me.

       She yanked the phone from my icy grip.

       "You are a big liar, your hands are tightly frozen." She pointed out to me,turning her phone off. "You saw him!"

          I shrug.

         "So what?" I said, being argumentative. "It's not like we are related or something."

         Mary leaves the room, her hands are in fists.

           "Hey!" I said,l following after her. "What are you going to do?"

         "Open the box!" Mary shouts back,waving her right  hand in the air much to my horror. "I'm gonna open it before you,Alec!"

           Alec is my secondary nickname,most of my friends back at school refer to me as 'The Game DWEAK' because of my geekyness and the millions of knowledge about how to play certain games using different devices.

                   "Enjoy the friends you have while it lasts, because it will turn around and take it all away."

          "If you are going to open it.." I told Mary,as I sat on the couch after I followed her into the living room. "I should take part."

           "Finally back in your right state of mind!" Mary declared, her hand tucked beneath the edge with mine. "In 1..2..3...4..Four and a half..Opening sesame!"

          A gust of strong wind goes through the room, my short wavy hair feels the increasingly fast speed air relieving me into a relax state and I look at Mary who has her hair floating in the air as blue light flew by.

           "You look...awesome." I said, in awe to her sun-shine like hair. "Your hair is like the sun light."

          "How pathetic," Mary said, rolling her eyes surprisingly while the wind dyed down. "You quoted Romeo."

            "Your hair is like the moons nightly ray, Hah, Romeo never said that!" I cheerfully said, being more in a laughing mood.

             "Better." The girl response,her aqua blue eyes gazes to the. "Look!"

             Inside the box is two wii's; one is a smoky black with purple claw marks,and other is a white outlined in dark blue edges surrounding the '1' and '2' buttons. The white one has a white wristband while the other has a black wristband.

              "How can a little girl play using these?" I asked outloud as I reached my hand to the smoky black Wii.

             Mary grabbed the black wii before I could get it.

          "Maybe she used the Internet." She suggested,shrugging her shoulders.

           I take the blue controller from the box.

          "Here is another question: How can she play using two?" I question her, sitting into the chair beside the couch.

           "Probably used one of the Wii's." She decided, raising a eyebrow.  "Who are you referring this 'she'?"

           "Honestly, I don't know." I revealed,turning the Tv on using the remote and I pointed my Wii towards the Television set. "One way to find out about what this does, without a disk, lets play!"

              I did not actually anticipate what is about to happen next.